3" Dump Pipe for Sale

Saint Bernie

Turbo Regal Saints Fan
3" dump pipe for sale. The down pipe end is 2 3/4" OD and the exhaust end has a OEM Cat style flange on it and the dump is 3". See pictures. $35.00 plus the ride PayPal only.
Thanks

Attachments

• DSCI0285.JPG
    DSCI0285.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • DSCI0286.JPG
    DSCI0286.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • DSCI0287.JPG
    DSCI0287.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • DSCI0288.JPG
    DSCI0288.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
Would you know if it fits a stock dp? It appears too and the back flange will fit aftermartket exhausts which I have. Im not at home but think I need 18" between the dp and flange. Could you measure the length and does it have a cap for the dump? Thanks and I have paypal. Tim

This was on the white car in the avatar. It was connected to the factory down pipe and to the factory cat hanger. I put the factory cat back. I know he did have a 3" cat back exhaust on the car and put the origional system back on. The lenght is 19 1/4". I hope this helps.

Ok it should work. Does it have a dump cap and is it solid...meaning not rusted through anywhere? I hope I can remember my paypal password...Im not at home.

It does not come with a dump cap. He had an electric cut out on it and I traded it off.

Ok post or PM paypal address. Im middle Illinois so $50 shipped ok? Zip is 61944

Saw the zip. Yes to $50. Sending PM for PayPal. Send this morning and I will drop off at FedEx after church and post the tracking number.