3 bar map, upper door trim panels, slic, etc

Nasty

empty wallet
1 NEW GM 3 bar map sensor $55 shipped
1 NEW Set of upper door trim panels $215 shipped
1 used stock intercooler w/shroud $60 shipped
1 used stock uncut turbo shield $35 shipped
6 2 dot rods (4 have SPS bolts) $50 shipped
1 use cd/stereo, nice condition. Alpine CDA 9885 and includes XM interface with antenna. This is a nice unit, google it. Came out of my sisters van before she traded it in. I have the box, remote, case, etc. $165
1 used power master unit, motor is bad. $85 shipped.
Shipping is to the lower 48 only. These are for sale locally, with some interest in items.

Attachments

• canister 006.jpg
    canister 006.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 159
  • canister 007.jpg
    canister 007.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 162
  • canister 008.jpg
    canister 008.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 161
  • canister 010.jpg
    canister 010.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 157
  • canister 011.jpg
    canister 011.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 158
Is the shroud in nice shape for the SLIC if so I'll take it , can you post pic of the IC shroud . Thanks

pics of panels

Attachments

• canister 012.jpg
    canister 012.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 159
  • canister 013.jpg
    canister 013.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 157
  • canister 015.jpg
    canister 015.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 160
Is the shroud in nice shape for the SLIC if so I'll take it , can you post pic of the IC shroud . Thanks

I would call it driver quality, came off my car before my upgrade. Its still in the basement, I will take a pic and post it tonight.

Thanks . As long as it's not cracked up and it fits on the IC without breaking it I'll take it. Would you happen to have the pass. side brkt for it? Thanks

Where did the new upper door panels come from?

I'll take the NEW GM 3 bar map sensor.
Please PM your pay info.

Thx, -Tim

Put me in line for the door panels. Again---where did they come from?? Thanks. ---Keith

I'll take the NEW GM 3 bar map sensor.
Please PM your pay info.

Thx, -Tim

You had the first response for the sensor by 5 minutes. PM'ing you my paypal info. Others that responded, thank you and if the sale falls through I will contact you in order.

The panels came from a board member, not sure where he got them from. I think G Body, but not sure. There is a local sale pending on them.

Dug out the shroud, its a little rougher than I remember but looks like it still could be used. I took a front, back and the shot of the worse spot. I was not really trying to sell the shroud, just the intercooler and had no need for the shroud and was throwing it in. You had the first response, please let me know if you are still interested so other can decide if the want the IC.
Thanks
Al

Attachments

• shroud 001.jpg
    shroud 001.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 84
  • shroud 002.jpg
    shroud 002.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 85
  • shroud 003.jpg
    shroud 003.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 85