3.8 RJC Girdle with Main Caps.

wbrophy

$400 shipped in US see= For Sale: 14 Bolt RJC Racing Girdle w/scraper "Plus" in the "Parts Wanted" section for details if interested. Bill

I just bought his 4.1 rjc girdle, sight unseen. I got all that was promised, and everything was in GREAT condition like he said it was. I would not hesitate to purchase anything from this guy, thanks Pal.:cool:

interested in the girdle!!! This is for the 3.8/20 bolt oil pan stock block correct? Does it come with all the hardware? Can I see pics? Put me first in line! Been looking to pick this up!

interested in the girdle!!! This is for the 3.8/20 bolt oil pan stock block correct? Does it come with all the hardware? Can I see pics? Put me first in line! Been looking to pick this up!

:eek:

Is this a joke? It says right in the description "14 bolt girdle", which is for the 4.1.......

NM, I just got ahead of myself since no one had claimed it yet or replied yet. I need the 20 bolt.

Suck my turbo inlet callmebryan don't need to have someone talking S#&^!!

If you go down to the last few posts in the 4.1 parts wanted thread you will see that I put the 3.8 up for sale and the reason I tell everyone to go there is that most everything that applied to the 4.1 also applies to the 3.8 except there is "no" scrapper and the only aluminum oil extension offered is for the RJC deep oil pan which is the longest one they make because it goes with their girdle and their deep oil pan setup.

You will get everything that is listed in the very first post but the scrapper and you will get the longer oil extension. Just substitute 3.8/20 bolt where it saids 4.1 or 14 bolt.