3.8 engine needed

gentek10

Decided I'm converting my cutlass to a gn hybrid but will be settle about it. I want a sleeper. I have the interior and a built trans just need the long block and wire harness. I have headers, coil pack with module and a few sensors. Just need the hard parts and a wire harness. If anyone has anything to help me get this going let me know thanks.

1423190573211.jpg

We have various 3.8 fresh short blocks and long blocks that are available.

If interested, give me a call to discuss your needs.

+1 for calling Nick, save yourself a call down the road and go with him the first time.

I like ur kind strait to the point ,,, if I needed it Nick is the man !

Last edited:
Made my rounds and with some pointers, I'm using the existing 3.8
Picked up a harness and complete intake. Accessory bracket and a few odds and ends. I have some atr headers and a digital dash harness and cluster. Luckily I have a lot of the things needed for the swap. I have a fuel pump and sender also but I just need a baffled tank. Also what's needed is a turbo to go with a 3200 stall
Stock maf sensor, and a tensioner.

I'm keeping this as stock appearing as possible to keep things simple, with a few minor tweaks. 8445 heads going on I have a 87 turbo crank and forged pistons I'm hoping will sit in there. So far everything looks like it will go in I'll just have to slap everything together and will see