3.5 terry houston down pipe

down pipe

I am also intersted in buying. How does it fit , does it hit anything setting off knock senor . Any mods needed to install?
pics also if not sold.
Thanks

I forgot to mention that it has no puck. Its for external waste gate. I also have the stock headers welded and ported with ATR stainless crossover with two waste gate flanges welded on. Will sell as a package for $600.00. If you are seriously interested let me know i will drive down to my friends house and take pictures of the stuff. PM me. Thanks Alex.

i'm out

i am looking for an internal waste gate............................thanks Bob

I'm looking for an external gate pipe,will it fit with ATR headers & A/C ? what brand is it? Please et me know! Charlie

chazmat2316 said:
I'm looking for an external gate pipe,will it fit with ATR headers & A/C ? what brand is it? Please et me know! Charlie

Its a terry houston 3 1/2 dp. It wont fit with ATR headers without modifing it.

Nice deal

I have that pipe on my car right now and it bolted up easier than my old Hooker 2 1/2 downpipe. The fit is real nice, went right in and clears everything. And of course it just looks Badass. Chicks dig it! ;) . Hope this helps u guys out.

pwrdbypsi said:
I forgot to mention that it has no puck. Its for external waste gate. I also have the stock headers welded and ported with ATR stainless crossover with two waste gate flanges welded on. Will sell as a package for $600.00. If you are seriously interested let me know i will drive down to my friends house and take pictures of the stuff. PM me. Thanks Alex.

Does anyone know if this D/P will fit the new TA headers? Please send pictures of DP to CPAKCP@FLASH.NET

Thanks

If Sully, doesn't take it, I'll buy it.

Sully, you don't want this DP, it's used - it's not pretty enough :D

If you guys do not buy this and are near NY/MA, Cotton's kid Brian just made me a sick custom DP with external gate (3 1/2"). Clears everything, even with A/C, etc.

Add a "smart" boost controler and you've got the ultimate spool-up and boost control, using both sides of the External gate's diaphram. Keeps it fully closed untill you reach target boost. Or use a launch feature, and/or adjust the ramp of boost to match traction. Pretty fun stuff.

pictue of THDP

If anyone is interested i picked up the down pipe and have pictuers ready to send. Let me know. Thanks Alex