3.4 Wide Journal Crank in Production Block

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
I'm looking at buying a BSM 3.4 wide journal crank for a production block build.

**Any off center rods out there that would allow me to run an off the shelf piston?

**Or what would be the advise on a piston/rod combo for this crank in a production block?

I think you already know, You will need a wide journal rod to use a wide journal crank. I beleive Crower makes different length wide rods in an offcenter config. TA perf stocks Crower rods and others might as well. You are typically looking at custom pistons when you go to a longer rod.

I don't think anybody stocks pistons with a Compression Height like this, but you might want to check with Dan at DLS or Mike at Full Throttle first. Either will be able to help you even if you end up with custom pistons.

Dave

I'm looking at buying a BSM 3.4 wide journal crank for a production block build.

**Any off center rods out there that would allow me to run an off the shelf piston?

**Or what would be the advise on a piston/rod combo for this crank in a production block?

Give Dan @ DLS a call with your deck height and he can set you up with the needed info./parts...

K.