3" 304 Stainless Cross Flow exhaust system

Race Jace

Research, New Tech and Development
Staff member
this is our brand new 304 Stainless cross flow 3" exhaust system. Do not confuse this system with the cheap 409 stainless kits that are out there.

This is the highest quality/domestic system made and is what you would expect when buying from RJC Racing.

please take a look

3" exhaust

thanks guys!

Looks nice. Will it fit with an HR bar? What does it compare to in terms of sound and loudness?

What would be the shipping to MA, 01564.

Thanks
Chris

It is not quiet and it is not loud. kinda in between. has a deep rich tone at an idle.

we have not installed it with an HR bar yet so i can not give you an answer. take a look at the pics installed and look at your bar for a comparison. I would say if the stock exhaust clears the bar this would.

shipping to MA is around $50

Thanx for another great product Jason... its nice to have vendors keep some business in the states... if i didnt already have an ATR exhaust, i would pick one up....

ttt for ya

Copy War!!!!!

Thats an exact copy of the ATR 3 inch crossflow ! I bought 4 systems from ATR 3 for TRs and 1 for a TA. I like mine very much not 2 load and not to quiet, but daily use it will get annoying:mad:

this is our brand new 304 Stainless cross flow 3" exhaust system. Do not confuse this system with the cheap 409 stainless kits that are out there.

This is the highest quality/domestic system made and is what you would expect when buying from RJC Racing.

please take a look

3" exhaust

thanks guys!

Damn Jason I was just installing upper control arms on a 87 T last night with that ATR exhaust & thinking it's a PITA getting a 1/2 Impact in there with the passenger side tail pipe.Not that bad just been a long week. Then I looked at it & said that is a nice exhaust I should get Harrels down here to build me one off of this unit. Then you popped up with this.

To answer Chris's question yes it will fit with a HR bar because the one I'm working on has that with the ATR exhaust. Nice job Jason.
Who's mufflers are you using?

Thanks Brian and Turbo Nasty for answering my HR bar question. I do not have a HR bar yet, but that is one of the things on my list. :smile:

Thanks
Chris

Hi Jason

Any chance of getting a sound clip of the new exhaust.

I currently have a 3" single shot with no tail pipe (dumps at the rearend) and I like how the car sounds, but I don't like the drown. I'm running a borla xr-1 muffler with this combo. How do you think yours will compare to my current exhaust.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Jason

Any chance of getting a sound clip of the new exhaust.

I currently have a 3" single shot with no tail pipe (dumps at the rearend) and I like how the car sounds, but I don't like the drown. I'm running a borla xr-1 muffler with this combo. How do you think yours will compare to my current exhaust.

Thanks
Chris

I second the reuest for a sound clip