3 1/2" Aluminum driveshaft for GN

TurboKen

Hi, I have an aluminum drive shaft I bought from Inland Empire Driveline. This is a heavy duty shaft and has the heavy duty spicer u joints. It is lighter than a stock one so it will free up some hp and handle more hp. It honestly has less than 1000 miles on it. It was on my garage queen limited which I drive 2-4 times a year. I have the original box it came in and the receipt showing I paid almost $500 for it on sale. If you have to have a pic, I'll have to take one and have wifey send it. I would like $375 firm, plus shipping.
I also have a metco? driveshaft loop, its black and has a round center, comes with the bolts and bolts right in. I had no problems with it and the 3 1/2" driveshaft. $35 firm, plus shipping
btw, this is just the beginning of a bunch of stuff I'll be selling slowly

thanks
Ken

Pics of the driveshaft please. are the u joints solid 1350s? What HP is it rated for?

pics sent, I believe they are the 1350 spicer ujoints, as for hp rating, you'll have to call Inland Empire and ask them, I don't remember

Ken

ummmm maybe just look on your receipt for the joint size ?? did you have the larger yoke on your rear end to use them ??

receipt doesn't say, just Buick GN 50 7/8 cl to cl. I do remember him saying it was the 1350 u joints and it can handle alot of hp, they use these on funny cars.

I have the same one in my car,and they said it could handle up to 900 or 1000 HP...I forget exactly but it was one of the two. I tore my stocker in 2 almost three pieces,and I havent had any problems with this one;)