275-50-15 bfg dr

I have a couple of pictures of the car with them on it, but sorry no close up pictures of the tires on the wheels. I don't have them any more or I would take a close up for you, but they looked pretty good. On the down side I hade to use a spacer with the GN wheels and my buddy didn't need it with T Type wheels. I can e-mail you the pictures if you like.

don't really need a close up, anything of them on a stock gn wheel on the car would be great. just trying to picture that sort fat look on a stock wheel...... thanks, John

you have mail again
these pics should show you what your looking for i had to use a 1/4 in wheel spacer it wasnt to safe unless you get longer wheel studs. hope this info helps :cool:

Charlloots, thanks for the mail. your car looks awsome with that combo. are they 235's on the front?

Originally posted by suburban
Charlloots, thanks for the mail. your car looks awsome with that combo. are they 235's on the front?

thanks-

yes 235 on the front they rub a little on turns i switched to 215 in the front they make the rears look fatter. now i run centerlines and mt all around i still have the radials on the stock rims for that sleeper look every once and a while ;)

tire size

I run that size Nitto on stock rims.I was rubbing very slightly so I installed aluminum brake drums which are thicker.It solved the problem.Wheel studs with aluminum drums shoud be fine as some cars had these drums stock.Bruce