First question, why is this in this thread? should be in suspension:) . Not going to be anal about this though. Your spring could be weak causing it to be sagging. Shocks dont make a big difference, Except if your going over bumps and it bounces up and down. I would check the lower control arm bushings and upper CA bushings. Also if you want to "shake down" the front end, 1) Jack the front up and place the jack under the Lower CA and lift. 2) put a prybar under the wheel and lift it up and down (notice for free play in wheel) this checks the ball joints. 3) Put hands on the wheel and move side to side fiarly quick (as if car was turning Left to Right), this checks tie rod ends, idle arm and something else that I'm not sure of at this point:eek: , (a little is ok, alot sucks). The front body bushing are located on the front rad support (LOOK DOWN FROM HIGH BEAm HEADLIGHT). I put new ones in mine and the were about 5/8" to 3/4" thick NEW. Also what is your tire size? I had wider tires in the front of mine and they rubbed over small bumps too? I have 17's in the front. Also check the sway bar end links. This pretty much covers the front end. Think what would CAUSE the front to be sagging or rubbing. KISS method. Hope this helps you out:)

Thank you. . ;)

Front body bushings are okay, and I think the middle ones are too on that side, Bilstein shock is out and "appears" to work as far as rebound and compression go, no obvious signs of leaks etc. Not bad anyway for a 14 year old one, if I can get one locally I may change it out anyway.

It's an odd problem for sure and the tires are a bit wider 235/60's but I have been using them for 18 years without any major rubbing issues.

Gotta check the lower control arm bushings as suggested.

I guess it could be a bad spring if the shocks don't do that much for ride height or overall rebound.

End links are fine as well.

I really thought the body was sagging but compared with the GN the WE4 body is at the same level on that side of the car.

I guess I have to really inspect the spring for a break/crack, it's mounted in there properly.

You can move it to suspension if you want to. :)

All the control arm bushings are fine.

Spring appears to be okay damage-wise and seated properly.

Guess I'll try checking a shock from Autozone, and if they don't have any that fit in stock, order one front Bilstein to compare it to the one I have out.

Maybe I will do a Nascar setup and try some spring rubbers. :p