261 CFM Zimmerman ported TA heads

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
I've been on the fence about selling these for quite a while and have decided to let them go. I am putting my old iron headed combo back together and am selling these to help fund some much needed chassis work for my Buick.

TA Performance SI heads ported by Zimmerman (261CFM intake, 204 exhaust, see flow sheet below), complete with 1.94/1.60 SS valves, 150lb seat beehive springs, shaft mounted TA 1.60 rockers, ARP head stud kit (specific to these heads) and a custom set of Magnecore FAT 10MM wires (length and boots specific to these heads).

I bought the heads new and have one summer on them (roughly 15 total passes and less than 500 miles). Im not sure what to say about them other than this is the best head for Buicks and done by one of the best head ports out there (same guy that did Dick Kerney's 8 second TSM heads) and they are practically brand new. If you run an intake that has raised runners (like the the new Champion) you can get these to flow 280 CFM with extra port work. There's a reason you don't see these for sale on the board, EVER. Stop buying used up GN1's that are prone to cracking and dumping ridiculous money into them, go with TA's and be done!!

First one with $2600 gets EVERYTHING (heads, rockers, stud kit, plug wires). (plus shipping and paypal fees).

ta1.jpg

ta2.jpg

ta3.jpg

ta4.jpg

ta5.jpg

ta7.jpg

ta10.jpg

ta11.jpg

ta12.jpg

ta_flow.jpg