260 ci Stage 1 SI Aluminum Engine Assembly

TABuickMike

Michael Tomaszewski Jr
I have acquired this brand new 260 ci all aluminum engine. This engine was not built by TA Performance. I pulled the intake, timing cover and oil pan to inspect the engine, but I didn't remove the heads, so I don't know what the compression ratio is. I'm going to presume it's around 9.0:1. The heads are ported. I did however replace the stock timing cover on the engine with a new TA Performance Turbo V6 timing cover assembly with high volume gears and scavenger billet oil pump cover. I also checked camshaft to connecting rod clearance and pulled the intake to degree the cam to get the cam spec's. A new bronze cam retention plate was also machined and installed.

This engine features:
  • TA Performance Aluminum V6 Block with dipstick provision
  • Champion Intake Manifold with Fuel Rails
  • Ported TA Performance Stage 1 SI Heads
  • TA V1309SI-1.60 Roller Rockers
  • Black Champion Valve Covers
  • 5/16", 0.116 wall Pushrods
  • 3.900" Coated JE Pistons
  • Forged 3.625" Crankshaft
  • 6.350" K1 Forged-Bushed Stroker Connecting Rods
  • Solid Roller Cam & Lifters with TA bronze retaining plate
  • TA 1530A Turbo V6 Timing Cover with high volume gears
  • TA 1512E Billet High Volume Scavenger Oil Pump Cover
  • RJC External Pickup, Deep Wet Sump Oil Pan with full windage screen
  • TA 1523-.002 Timing Chain Set
  • TA 2032INT Internal Balance SFI Approved Flexplate
  • TA V2027B Internal Balance Turbo V6 Balancer with crank trigger
  • Replacement water pump
  • Timing Indicator
  • Fuel Pump Block-off Plate
  • ARP Bolts throughout
Camshaft Specs I got from Degreeing the cam:
  • Intake: 0.350", 230 degrees @ 0.050" (0.560" lift with 1.60 rockers)
  • Exhaust: 0.350", 227 degrees @ 0.050" (0.560" lift with 1.60 rockers)
  • Lobe Separation: 114
  • Cam degree to 1.75 degrees advance

Asking $16,900. Call Mike at 480-922-6807 for more details.

Attachments

• IMG_0231.JPG
    IMG_0231.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 727
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 677
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 654
  • IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 638
  • IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 611
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0416.JPG
    IMG_0416.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 633
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 671
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 618
How much shipped,installed an tuned? heh
On serious note, what's that Combonations HP limit???
What a power to weight wet dream....

Damn that thing looks awesome. If you get desperate I'll do $100 shipped. I'd hand deliver the crisp benny myself.

If possible you can sponsor me and do a tax-write- off. I will even let u double the receipt and i will put T/A performance all over my car. Just think about it.Its a win win!!

If possible you can sponsor me and do a tax-write- off. I will even let u double the receipt and i will put T/A performance all over my car. Just think about it.Its a win win!!

Damn, I should've thought about that!:(

I find it hard to believe someone has a $18K motor and didn't pass the info on who built it. I have a $20K stage motor and know everything on the build there is including the builder RPE performance.

49-blues said:
I find it hard to believe someone has a $18K motor and didn't pass the info on who built it. I have a $20K stage motor and know everything on the build there is including the builder RPE performance.

I have built 20k stage motor and have no info on it built by a known shop, so ya it happens not one spec was given to me and he will not give out any info on it if someone calls to ask..

I'm sorry I cant give you an answer, the guy we got the engine from didn't know who built it. He bought two Chevy II's from a police auction where the owner of the cars was busted for drugs. One of the cars had a big block Chevy in it and the other had this engine. The guy who bought the cars saw our name/logo on the block/heads and called us asking if we were interesting in purchasing the engine because he wanted to replace it with a BBC. Dad stuck a deal with him and purchased the engine. The guy had no info on the engine so we took the oil pan and intake off to see what was inside the engine and to degree the cam. If anyone is interested in purchasing this engine, we are willing to work with you to address any concerns you may have, just give us a call and speak with Mike.

Mike and his team at TA built my iron stage II 4.1. His communication is excellent! He was a joy to do business with. Just wish that he wasn't so far away :). Anything from Mike or TA in my opinion is top notch.

Mike and his team at TA built my iron stage II 4.1. His communication is excellent! He was a joy to do business with. Just wish that he wasn't so far away :). Anything from Mike or TA in my opinion is top notch.

x1000