25 year Parts HOARD, Used parts, New and NOS Parts Nov 2014 Up Date

Thanks got the alt bracket today. I will take the balancer and crank pulley if still available let me know how much.

Do you still have the good condition grey billet horn ring? PM me a pic, very interested.
Also looking for a full set, non power, drivers and pass bucket seat trim cover pieces, all those annoying little pieces. Black is preferred but could repaint if necessary.

Do you need a new billet horn ring or a good used billet horn ring? I have both.

Do you need the just the pieces that cover the tracks or the pieces that cover the seat hinge also?

Thanks got the alt bracket today. I will take the balancer and crank pulley if still available let me know how much.

For the balancer and crank pulley it would be $115. (the price a gave you before included all the parts shipped together in the same box)

Do you still have the good condition grey billet horn ring? PM me a pic, very interested.
Also looking for a full set, non power, drivers and pass bucket seat trim cover pieces, all those annoying little pieces. Black is preferred but could repaint if necessary.
Send me pics of the used billet horn ring and price. I am still keeping my eye open for one of these.

Do you need a new billet horn ring or a good used billet horn ring? I have both.

Do you need the just the pieces that cover the tracks or the pieces that cover the seat hinge also?
For now if you could just send me a pic and price on the used Billet horn ring.