25 year Parts HOARD, New and NOS parts and just cut up 5 more cars, Oct 2014 UPDATE

Need burgundy bucket seat seat belt receivers. The two that go on each side of the center console. Let me know

I saw rear quarter panels for local pick up. Probably no chance of you being in central Fl. Are you at all willing to ship? If so I'm in need of drivers side from the pillar back. Inner and outer. Figured I'd check with you before I started a wanted post. Car is at a stand still without it

Looking for driver side seat frame rails belive that is what it is called. That bolts to bottom of seat and floor mine broke also front turn signal lense in bumper both sides left and right. If you got this stuff can you pm me on price would like to do PayPal if ok. Thanks
Tom

Hey I'm interested in the stock 84 turbo, I think mine might be done for but can tell need some help haha

Looking for driver side seat frame rails belive that is what it is called. That bolts to bottom of seat and floor mine broke also front turn signal lense in bumper both sides left and right. If you got this stuff can you pm me on price would like to do PayPal if ok. Thanks
Tom

Do you have manual seat tracks or power seat?

I saw rear quarter panels for local pick up. Probably no chance of you being in central Fl. Are you at all willing to ship? If so I'm in need of drivers side from the pillar back. Inner and outer. Figured I'd check with you before I started a wanted post. Car is at a stand still without it

I have the quarter panel but wont ship. Im in Mass.

I was just actually wondering if these cars were new to you. I ask because I was wondering how they were previously mounted :)