25% Off License Plates!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
For the whole month of July we are running a 25% off SALE on ALL "LICENSE PLATES" Now is the time to get your your license plate!! WE ARE CURRENTLY "OUT OF STOCK" ON THE " ASC " Plates..

The 25% Discount is shown after clicking the (Buy Now) button..
Normally $24.00 / Discount $18.00 :eek:

> Welcome to GNSPerformance.com

SW,

Looks like a great opportunity for some hi quality plates guys.

I saw these in person at BG and quality is top notch.

I will order a GN plate this weekend.

Saw these while I was inspecting the white twin turbo V8 GNX setting by the tent
pepper.gif

Looks like a great opportunity for some hi quality plates guys.

I saw these in person at BG and quality is top notch.

I will order a GN plate this weekend.

Saw these while I was inspecting the white twin turbo V8 GNX setting by the tent
pepper.gif
LOL I told you not to let the cat out of the bag!!! :eek:

SW.

All orders taken yesterday & today were shipped out this morning.

Thanks All,

SW.

Now Available!!!!

Now available are these plates In Color.. These are also included in the 25% discount..

SW.

I like that colored GN plate, ordering tomorrow:biggrin:

Ordered, billed me $27.00.
OOOP'S

Sorry about that TY, I never went back in and adjusted the price on those after adding them. FIXED NOW!! :)

I can either send you a couple other cool products along with the plate that add up more than the difference OR I can send you back the difference with the plate. Which do you prefer? :biggrin:

SW.

OOOP'S

Sorry about that TY, I never went back in and adjusted the price on those after adding them.

I can either send you a couple other cool products along with the plate that add up more than the difference OR I can send you back the difference with the plate. Which do you perfer? :biggrin:

SW.

Let me go poke around later tonight, I will PM ya:cool:

Thanks Scot!

This is a good reason to do business with reputable vendors. It isn't the 9 bucks, it is the fact that how big or small you are handling it.;)

Let me go poke around later tonight, I will PM ya:cool:

Thanks Scot!

This is a good reason to do business with reputable vendors. It isn't the 9 bucks, it is the fact that how big or small you are handling it.;)
Thanks TY,

Your plate and other goodies were sent out this morning!

SW.

cool plate

just got mine today very cool! gonna order the colored one in morning when i get home from work in the morning .thanks scott:D