24 years of GN Parts HOARDING, bought another parts car Plus lots of brand New parts fillers, head l

hi looking for the turbo bracket shield and also the y bracket located in the rear on alternator side.o_O how much skipped to chicago ill 60647 thanks in advance

hi looking for the turbo bracket shield and also the y bracket located in the rear on alternator side.o_O how much skipped to chicago ill 60647 thanks in advance

I have the turbo shield and they bracket for the rear of the alt $90 shipping include.

I'm gonna try to describe connection I need. On the intake manifold in between throttle body and fuel pressure regulator is the high low speed fan censer. The gray cap with green wire going to censer is what I need. If you have extra wiring harness can you cut green wire and send me (wire and cap) and how much would you want ? Thanks Rob

I'm gonna try to describe connection I need. On the intake manifold in between throttle body and fuel pressure regulator is the high low speed fan censer. The gray cap with green wire going to censer is what I need. If you have extra wiring harness can you cut green wire and send me (wire and cap) and how much would you want ? Thanks Rob

I have a few parts harnesses. I will check and see if I have the plug.

Heater box(Complete heater box, For AC car) $120 what year is it out of? does it have te shield . also need a sending unit for a analog dash.maroon door panels for a limited and passenger side seat for same. where in ma are you?

I'm looking for the plastic collar that the steering wheel attaches to. Don't care about color just condition. Price shipped to 64114

Heater box(Complete heater box, For AC car) $120 what year is it out of? does it have te shield . also need a sending unit for a analog dash.maroon door panels for a limited and passenger side seat for same. where in ma are you?

I have a few heater boxes. What year do you need? It includes the shield. I have an analog dash sending unit. Would you pick it up or would it need to be shipped? I don't have the seat or door panels.