24 YEAR Parts HOARD, The BIGGEST PARTS LIST ON TB! New/Used Parts

Still waiting on pictures of speaker harness I'm missing the connectors that plugs into the stereo

Whats your e mail address and what do you want pictures of specifically? The plugs? It may be easier if you take pictures of what you have and I can ell you what is needed to correct the problem. And do you have concert sound? Concert sound has a separate harness.

Is the lock set still available, would you have the glove bix box lock also? Do you have an ignition switch and key also?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Would you have a serviceable set of vacuum lines from the plenum vacuum block onward for an 87? If so, send how much and where to, thanks.

Do u have a driver side door panel concert sound speaker cover? I also need a turbo heat shield. How much shipped to 39208?

intercooled88 do u have any outter winshield trim moldings? I need top & driver side pieces.

Can I get pics of the grey concert sound door panels? How much to ship to zip 30906?

Do u have a driver side door panel concert sound speaker cover? I also need a turbo heat shield. How much shipped to 39208?

I don't have the speaker cover.

I have the turbo heat shield $37 shipping included.

Do u have any front seat belt buckles for a console car need both.....my zip is 23846