24 YEAR Parts HOARD, Oct up date- Reproduction, NOS and Used Parts

Never did get the info on the 87 intake--could you send more info, please??

Jay J

Sorry if I missed you.

I have a bunch of 87 intakes. Are you looking for a good unmodified lower intake? I have one that has been painted, I would take $140+shipping for and I have a all stock one for $160+shipping. What's your zip code to get a shipping cost?

Intercooled88: Finally took a look at your sig: that is quite a nice line up of cars that you have!

Jay J

Intercooled88: Finally took a look at your sig: that is quite a nice line up of cars that you have!

Jay J

I'm going to pick up another car today, I will get back to you about the intake tonight or tomorrow. I have way to many cars.

I'm on Cape Cod how far you away from there I would pay the shipping whatever would be

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Do you still have the 84 85 front air dam if so I would like a pic and how much to ship to 46221

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would like to buy the hood cutout.

I have an 85 block and pan, that I am converting over to an 87 header and intercooler setup. and need an oil dipstick and tube what would you recommend? the 85 or a 87 setup?

Also need a crank pulley for mockup in the chassis, (doesn't have to be nice... just cheap)

Could you quote the shipping cost to 44266?
Thanks
Ray

I would like to buy the hood cutout.

I have an 85 block and pan, that I am converting over to an 87 header and intercooler setup. and need an oil dipstick and tube what would you recommend? the 85 or a 87 setup?

Also need a crank pulley for mockup in the chassis, (doesn't have to be nice... just cheap)

Could you quote the shipping cost to 44266?
Thanks
Ray

I would use the 87 dip stick and tube if you plan on converting over to all the 87 intercooled parts.

The hood scoop would be $67 shipping included.

The 87 crank pulley would be $48 shipping included. If you just need the dimensions of the pulley, I can give them to you.

I would use the 87 dip stick and tube if you plan on converting over to all the 87 intercooled parts.

The hood scoop would be $67 shipping included.

The 87 crank pulley would be $48 shipping included. If you just need the dimensions of the pulley, I can give them to you.

I'll take the scoop and the 87 dipstick and tube. The dimensions on the pulley get me what I need. Thanks for the offer.
I'll send the $ as soon I get the address for your PayPal.

Also any info on your s10 would be great do you have a build write up anywhere?