24 ft enclosed trailer

Lee Thompson

1995-- 24 ft. Wells Cargo--10,000 lbs. enclosed car hauler for sale.
Always stored inside
Wall and ceiling are insulated
Custom oak cabinets
Wired for 110 volts around cabinets area
New tires
6 lug wheels (10,000 lbs.)
Side door is in the correct place for a G body car
Will be avaliable after BG
No haggle price of $5500

Attachments

• trailer 001 (Small).jpg
    trailer 001 (Small).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 500
  • trailer 002 (Small).jpg
    trailer 002 (Small).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 476
  • trailer 003 (Small).jpg
    trailer 003 (Small).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 455
To the top! Leeo didn't know you were considering selling it. Be hard pressed to find another enclosed that was cleaner and better cared for.

Lee i am interested in the trailer. What color is it. Cant really tell in the pic. I will give you a call.

lees trailer looks better than when it was new, nice oak cabnets, tires are like new, looks a lot better than mine and mine is newer, :cool: oc,

yes

24 inside minus the cabinets--with a gbody there is about 4-5 ft between cab. and car with car all the way to the back.

Shoot, I wish I was in the market for one right now otherwise Id buy it. Probably be a couple more months till I settle in at Oklahoma City and get one. Maybe if Im lucky you'll still have it than. Beautiful trailer and a bump for you!
Derek :cool:

Lee could you take an outside measurment for me. I have a tight space that it would have to fit into. I am out in Ca. any ideas on how to get out here?
Jeff

Jeff

8 ft. wide
24 ft. 2 in. long
Plus 4 ft. tongue for a total of 28 ft. 2 in. long
8 ft. 6 in. tall
As my friend from Alabama would say "carry it" out there.
I was in California the end of Jan.
I don't have an answer as to how you would get it there. Probably buy one cheaper there than hauling this one. I get 11 MPH unless OC is leading then it drops off to 9.

If I end up where I can't buy it, I'm a Transportation Safety Coordinator. We have a truck division with guys that have 1 ton trucks to pull RV trailers. I could get you a price on bringing it out.

Lee Thompson said:
8 ft. wide
As my friend from Alabama would say "carry it" out there.

Very funny..

Jeff there are quite a few transporters out there. Most will charge anywhere from $1.25 to $1.75 per mile. I have seen several on ebay advertising to transport various items. Hope this helps...Scott