23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

Its the complete column minus steering wheel. With key. I thnik I have some pictures of it, if I do I will send them today, if not I will send some tonight.

How much shipped to 98387? And are you planning on removing the wheel before shipping?

any chrome or polished stock up pipes-no holes for alky -and or chrome turbo heat shield factory one chromed is fine

Hey, I still havent gotten any pictures of the GN steering wheel. I don't know if you ever sent them or not. I sent you another PM a few days ago. anyway let me know.

My wife did a paypal for the 87 intake while I was at work but I beleive she sent it to just your email address? Could you look into it and let me know? It was for 200.00 because we overlooked your shipping quote. I would like to go 3-day air and will pay the difference when we get this figured out. Thanks Scott 530-515-3906

I was wondering if u have the metal pieces that go on the b pillar for the seal and the one underneath it for a t top grand national i assume that they should be black i dont have any

I was wondering if u have the metal pieces that go on the b pillar for the seal and the one underneath it for a t top grand national i assume that they should be black i dont have any

I have the pieces that hold the seal but notthe flat wide piece that attaches directly to the body. I may have one side but I know I dont hae both.

My wife did a paypal for the 87 intake while I was at work but I beleive she sent it to just your email address? Could you look into it and let me know? It was for 200.00 because we overlooked your shipping quote. I would like to go 3-day air and will pay the difference when we get this figured out. Thanks Scott 530-515-3906

Replied to both e mails.

Hey, I still havent gotten any pictures of the GN steering wheel. I don't know if you ever sent them or not. I sent you another PM a few days ago. anyway let me know.

Sorry I havent sent pictures yet, I will try to send them tonight.

I always focus on getting parts shipped before anything else and I keep getting payments. I get swamped with payments this time of year.