23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

looking for the rear bumper fillers and the wheel center caps for a t type 1987 ? price to ship to jersey thanks brian

HI there...in need of both left and right engine mounting brackets ..the metal pieces that bolt directly to the frame and the hardware for them..

HI there...in need of both left and right engine mounting brackets ..the metal pieces that bolt directly to the frame and the hardware for them. Please let me know if you have them still..thanks

I'm ready to buy the Lear Siegler seats.Do you still have the seats?You quoted $101 for shipping.If you still have them,I'm ready to buy.

HI there...in need of both left and right engine mounting brackets ..the metal pieces that bolt directly to the frame and the hardware for them. Please let me know if you have them still..thanks

I have the mounts and hardware, $47 shipping included within the US.

If they are still available, I would like to get the following items: 86-7 Y brace for back of alternator, flat Y bracket on front of A/C compressor, 86-7 coil bracket. I also need the throttle body linkage plate for the acc/cruise/tv cables. I see you have a complete throttle body that has it all but if you have this part available individually that would be great, otherwise is the complete TB assembly available. Thanks