23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

can u send me pics of the intake and doghouse with the water lines and the fuel rail if needed for the intake. i also need a intercooler and the piping and couplers and a analog dash cluster. i need prices for theseand shipping. My email is strokedntubbedf100@yahoo.com and the zip is 40324.

can u send me pics of the intake and doghouse with the water lines and the fuel rail if needed for the intake. i also need a intercooler and the piping and couplers and a analog dash cluster. i need prices for these and shipping. My email is strokedntubbedf100@yahoo.com and the zip is 40324.

I was wondering if the antenna spacer and nut were shipped yet??

PM me if you have any ???

Thanks Rob.

Greetings; Do you still have air dams & boost gauge? What is the condition & what type / PN on the gauge. Thanks.

Do you have a good, steel coolant line on the pass. side of the intake? Also looking for a good cat. converter hanger.

nice gray padded dash without rips or tears for an 87 GN not the one that goes around the instrument cluster but the large one that runs the entire width of the car

Any pictures?

I have a few nice gray dash pads, whats your e mail address for pics. If you dont get the pictures just post here again.