23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

Hi, I need a bunch of parts for an '87 GN. A tree fell on it and the body shop unflattened it but didn't . . . put it together very well. Stevie Wonder would have been upset at the parts used. So I need the screws/caps for the driver's side pull strap, the gray plastic trim that goes inside the B-pillar and screws to the door jambs, on both sides, for a T-top car, the passenger seat tracks, which seem to be jammed, a passenger window regulator for a power window car, and set belt retractors for the back seat and receiving buckles for the front seat and a jack and lug wrench. Zip is 30032.

Hi, I need a bunch of parts for an '87 GN. A tree fell on it and the body shop unflattened it but didn't . . . put it together very well. Stevie Wonder would have been upset at the parts used. So I need the screws/caps for the driver's side pull strap, the gray plastic trim that goes inside the B-pillar and screws to the door jambs, on both sides, for a T-top car, the passenger seat tracks, which seem to be jammed, a passenger window regulator for a power window car, and set belt retractors for the back seat and receiving buckles for the front seat and a jack and lug wrench. Zip is 30032.
Oh, and I need the T-top weatherstripping, these people . . . yah.

I have the screws and caps for the driver's side pull strap.

Do you need the B pillar trim that goes around the windows and the piece thats at the rear of the door at the door jam?

I have the pass seat tracks.

I have a passenger window regulator for a power window car.

I have the set belt retractors for the back seat and receiving buckles for the front seat.

And I have the jack and lug wrench.

I have the screws and caps for the driver's side pull strap.

Do you need the B pillar trim that goes around the windows and the piece thats at the rear of the door at the door jam?

I have the pass seat tracks.

I have a passenger window regulator for a power window car.

I have the set belt retractors for the back seat and receiving buckles for the front seat.

And I have the jack and lug wrench.
Excellent, please send me total price including shipping. The B-pillar trim that goes around the fixed C pillar windows is fine, it's the other strip that goes from ceiling down to the floor at the door jamb that is no good. Thank you!

I have those B pillar gray trim pieces but they always seem to be scratched.

Forall the other parts it would be $245 shipping included.

hi again. I'm still looking for bolt kit for a GN engine. basically all bracket bolts/intake/exhaust bolts. Oem style only. any luck? I basically have a long block and accessories with no bolts. thanks

hi again. I'm still looking for bolt kit for a GN engine. basically all bracket bolts/intake/exhaust bolts. Oem style only. any luck? I basically have a long block and accessories with no bolts. thanks

I would have to be breaking down a complete engine, otherwise the time to get all the bolts together would take to long.