23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

I'm looking for the center t-top panel thats between the two sun visor panels, the passenger side B-pillar, in gray, and the two pieces(I don't know what they are called) that are at the bottom of the windshield and I think holds the windshield in place. In the pic it looks like the pieces under the wipers. I'm also looking for chrome headlights bezels shipped to 60628.

f0002906.jpg

So you need the short T shaped t-top trim piece? I will hsabe to check on that, they tend to break off where the ecrews attach it to the roof. The long B pillar trim are always scratched up. I have the 2 pieces at the base of the windshield.

That piece is is always cracked over the speakers or if not crack warped. Your best bet would to look for a new one.

So you need the short T shaped t-top trim piece? I will hsabe to check on that, they tend to break off where the ecrews attach it to the roof. The long B pillar trim are always scratched up. I have the 2 pieces at the base of the windshield.

And what about headlight bezels?

I have'nt recieved any pics of the seats yet. im really interested in them. I pm'd my email to you. thanks

Thanks, is there any difference between a NA 109 and Turbo 109 block? Any idea how many miles on the engine?

The turbo 109 block is taped for the oil return line from the turbo. The NA 109 block has the boss, but its not taped. NA109 engines dont have turbo cranks, pistons or turbo balancer. Engine has 109k.

yep standard are fine
i also need the rod that opens the trunk long flat piece ?
an the door an trunk locks with keys is possible.
shipped to ontario canada
thanks

do you have one of the vacum accumalator balls that are under the left front inner fender ? if so how much to fl.

yep standard are fine
i also need the rod that opens the trunk long flat piece ?
an the door an trunk locks with keys is possible.
shipped to ontario canada
thanks

I have flat rod for the trunk lock. I think I have the locks but I have to check to be sure the key fits all 3 locks. $84 shipping included.