23,000 mile TTA with 4.1L stroker

1 quik6

I really don't want to sell my car but I just can't afford to keep going with it. It is a really nice low mile car. Origional Paint is in good condition, interior is good condition, drivetrain/brakes/tires in good condition.

We are just completing the engine build. It has a forged stroker crank, forged pistons, h-beam rods, forged pistons, hydrolic roller cam, roller lifters, roller rockers, stock ported heads, ported intake, precision polished upper plenum, polished accufab throttlebody, Precision 6262rs dbb turbo. I've been running a 3" down pipe, 3000 stall PI lockup converter. You can see most everything in my sig, the car has a lot done to it.

I have only had the car to the track twice. The origional owner said he had it to the track once (when bone stock). It has been a garage queen for all of it's life. I honestly have more than $45,000 invested. I'm hoping to get $30,000/trade for ?? + cash.

I have no 1/4 mile times for the new setup because it has not been driven. It is actually being completed right now and should be done in the next couple of weeks. Thanks, Eric

I almost forgot, I live in Ishpeming MI but the car is currently in Indiana with my engine builder. I think he is slightly northwest of Indianapolis.

Attachments

• TTA Engine almost done.jpg
    TTA Engine almost done.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 409