20x10 and 18x8 boyd coddington wheels sale or trade

bwash44

Looking to maybe sell or trade my rims and tires for some nice 15" rims these rims are very exspensive so no lowballers i do not have to get rid of them 1500$ or show me trades

Attachments

• IMAG0031.jpg
    IMAG0031.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 443
rims

Looking to maybe sell or trade my rims and tires for some nice 15" rims these rims are very exspensive so no lowballers i do not have to get rid of them 1500$ or show me trades

what size tire are you using on the rear?

I am up in Cedar Park. Definitely interested. How much is left on the tires? You looking for super nice wheels or just some descent rolling stock until you find what you like? I have a set of 16" TT2s that need polishing and tires that I can work in towards a partial trade.

have some real nice wheels i just bought 18x9.5 and 18x8 with nitto nt05r DRs on the back and nittos on the front i just bought they have maybe 1.5 miles on them and no passes! Might would trade you straight up?Regal1.jpg

Called boydcoddington today ge want 3100 for this set up and thats just rims no tires so this is a steal

My frame is not notched i run 1/4 in spacers for extra clearance that gives me about 1/2 inch between frame and rim