20th Anniversary TTA pics.

Photochop?! :eek: Think I had time to PhotoChop all these as well? :cool:

Art Muesum

Gotta have the right connections in Philly that's all :wink:

Check out bottom right on this one....

Pictures0042.jpg

Rocky did a little dance on that spot back in the 80's :cool:

Awesome pics guys. I've always had a soft spot for the TTA's. One day i'll get one and buy Who needs 8's house too!:D

Here is my Cloth/Hardtop #1456 that took first place in the stock class at the Pontiac Oakland Club International National Convention in 2006 in Ontario, California.

Dave

Attachments

• POCINat2006 131Small.jpg
    POCINat2006 131Small.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 509
Connections N' 5hit. People owe me, you know what I'm saying...nuff said.

TTAmoon.jpg

Connections N' 5hit. People owe me, you know what I'm saying...nuff said.

Lol, that must have been a He[[ of a rocket to get the TTA through the earths atmosphere!:biggrin: I sure hope you broght it back when you were done playin ;)

a few pics

A few pics of mine. Cloth interior - 60k miles.

Attachments

• Picture 1.JPG
    Picture 1.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Picture 2.JPG
    Picture 2.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Picture 3.JPG
    Picture 3.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 418
Here is my Cloth/Hardtop #1456 that took first place in the stock class at the Pontiac Oakland Club International National Convention in 2006 in Ontario, California.

Dave

Damn Dave that car looks GREAT. You need to drive it a little more and put a couple thousand more miles on it (so my cloth/hardtop will have less miles than yours :D ). I have considered letting mine go lately but after seeing your pic I will probably just hang on to it for a while longer.

Damn Dave that car looks GREAT. You need to drive it a little more and put a couple thousand more miles on it (so my cloth/hardtop will have less miles than yours :D ). I have considered letting mine go lately but after seeing your pic I will probably just hang on to it for a while longer.

Nice stable of cars in your sig Rusty.:eek:

Thanks. Alot of time spent detailing!

And mine ... no 1078 ....

Best 3rd Gen back in 2005 ... and outside my old local pub :)

Attachments

• Best3rdGen.jpg
    Best3rdGen.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 291
  • 1989TTA1.jpg
    1989TTA1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 278
Mine...#1376...48K

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Attachments

• image0178.jpg
    image0178.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 289
  • image0185.jpg
    image0185.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 284
.. twins....

.... twins... including a pair of 1984 Indy Fiero's.. one being the only Right Hand Drive Indy Fiero alive...

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 277
.... twins... including a pair of 1984 Indy Fiero's.. one being the only Right Hand Drive Indy Fiero alive...

Nice!!!

I haven't taken any pic's with my TTA and Fiero GTT (turbo ;) ) yet...will do this Spring. Here is one from a car show a few years ago when it was my Dad's...and one bringing it home after he gave it to me this past Fall :biggrin:

Scott

Attachments

• DSCN3204.JPG
    DSCN3204.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC04657 compressed.JPG
    DSC04657 compressed.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 307
once....

.... at one stage I wanted to obtain & started down the track of getting one of every Pontiac Indy & Daytona Pace Car & one of each of the special anniversary cars etc .. but just woke up one day and realised I can't drive them all, don't really have time to store them with maintenance or enjoy them.... they would end up decaying... sad way for us "car guys" to be.. but at least we can appreciate what we have.. and really appreciate what others have and how hard they work to acheive things. :cool: