2013 BPG EVENT INFORMATION

gbsean

Theme is Small Block Party

The 2013 Event will be at National Trail Raceway Friday August 2nd and Saturday August 3rd. We did look at other tracks and they were almost Double what we are paying now and did not include such amenities as the Jegs Suite, onsite Security at no extra charge, Golf Cart Rental as well as other amenities. We would have to hope for Double the car count or increase our ticket costs and in this economy neither was an option. Hours of operation will be from 8am to 8pm this gives the BPG enough time to run the event and You to get back to town to eat and socialize which is a big part of the event

The Host Hotel will be the Newark Metropolitan with the Hampton Inn as a overflow hotel. The Newark hotel is only 3.5 miles away. This Hotel has onsite a restaurant, a bar, multiple conference rooms, 24hr Room service. Outdoor eating area. We would once again like all trailers to be left at the Track security will be provided. The Hotel has proposed this package of $90 per night which includes a complimentary breakfast This is a sit down buffet style with real plates and silverware and 2 drink Coupons per night. The Hotel is Fine with our parking lot activities
luxhello.gif

The Cruise in. I hope to be able to close off the street in front of Hotel and arrange the cruise in to be held there they have diagonal parking and street is 1 block long.

More Details will be provided

We are also looking to do 2014 at Salem to mark the 10th Anniversary of the BPG and we are in negotiations with the track to try and lower the rental costs.

Looking forward to next year

We are also looking to do 2014 at Salem to mark the 10th Anniversary of the BPG and we are in negotiations with the track to try and lower the rental costs.

I understand the anniversary thing but why go backwards to celebrate? I did not enjoy the hotel choices near the track or the parking in the grass at the track when the event was held there in the past.

Thanks, Kip

Some of the Members would like to go back to the "roots" I do not think QC can touch the price NTR gives us with all the benefits they provide and yes it would be a step backwards, but it will be voted on after next years event.