2011 Patriot Run - September 10th

ULOSE2A6

Thinking about participating in this on Saturday September 10th. Below are the links to the event and some info on it I copied from the Need2Speed site. It would be great to have a decent TurboBuick representation there. The host hotel has sold out already but in any event I am only thinking about heading down for the day and returning that evening/night.

2011 Patriot Run

2011 Patriot Run - Need2speeD.com

Here are the details so far:
Staging will be at Tower Shops with many more attractions including vintage vehicles from the South Florida Fire Museum, a mini send off car show with all the hottest local Police vehicles, and guaranteed news coverage from NBC6 (thanks Brandon).

Being that we have a larger venue, we have decided to open the event up to ALL American Muscle Cars which should make this a major event and allow us the opportunity for larger sponsors and greater fund raising. In addition I think this will make the run and the car show far more interesting as most of us as enthusiasts appreciate our muscle car brothers.

The host hotel and venue will be the Chesapeake Resort and Whale Harbor Inn complex. This complex holds well over 250 cars plus the spaces we have at the hotel for those who get rooms. The hotel itself is gorgeous and a much greater value over Holiday Isle in it's current condition. For more info click here: Islamorada Hotels: Chesapeake Beach Resort Key West FL Florida Keys Area Oceanfront Beachfront Accommodations Specials Offers Vacations Packages Destination Beach Weddings Sport Fishing

In lieu of a two hour long raffle ceremony, we are going to have a nice air conditioned room you can visit during the day with a silent auction. There will be many awesome items available in many different price ranges.

When the car show part of the event is over, we will be having an awards ceremony / banquet at the Whale Harbor Inn which will include an all you can eat seafood buffet for all registrants! This will be included in your registration fee which will be in the $25 - $30 range per person (details coming SOON). Kids under 5 will be free and kids from 6-12 will be like $8.00!