2011 BPG Nats T Party: What do you want to see there as an enthusiast?

VETKILR

Staff member
Just like the title says. We are on the ground floor for this event locating cars, deciding how to combine a show to honor these cars as well as honor the owners and give them some bang for the buck and incentives for them to attend the event. We are looking at a racing program as well for the owners of these cars who want to show them and race them as well when they are at NTR next year.

What do you the enthusiast want to see at this event? Show? Racing? Someone to discuss the history of the Turbo Regal and how it came about from a GM perspective or rather a Buick Motor Division perspective? Please let me know what you the enthusiast wants to see and we will try to get it done! No idea is too ridiculous so post on here, pm me, or email me at trose231@hotmail.com or call me at 216.470.8844. I look forward to hearing from you. Tell your friends and get those cars out

How about including all Buick v6 turbo cars, Rivs,LeSabres,Century Turbo Coupes, 78-83 carbed cars(b4black cars), 84-85 hotair cars?