2010 Midwest Buick challenge

The wrath went 16.50 one year. Took the last exit to the return road like he just went 7.90 too lmao! You're way faster than him. Get it all fixed up. Plenty of track days left.

Did the rain pass? Im 45 min NE and its still raining here and Id like to head down there. Just wondered if there is racing or if everybody is sitting in trailers waiting out the rain??? Thanks

Did the rain pass? Im 45 min NE and its still raining here and Id like to head down there. Just wondered if there is racing or if everybody is sitting in trailers waiting out the rain??? Thanks

Its not raining now and radar shows it passed. Everything is still wet as of now. I imagine in an hour or so, with no rain, things will start to dry up.

Good enough for me Im heading out. Driving the grey T car and leaving the GN at home maybe Ill race tomorrow.

I left my home, about 40 miles from OC at 12:30 CST. It was sunny here near Michigan City but heading east it was raining when I got close to South Bend. The roads were kind of wet so we turned back to head for home :( It seems like the MWC always has rain or something on Saturday.

Yes tsm. ths. buick quick 16 and the buick brackets will run with the reg. bracket program.

The issue with the track is that is does not dry easily. This coupled with the fact that they do not have lights on the track means the program cannot run much past ~8:00. Accordingly, everything is shifted to Sunday.

So the regular crowd, plus the buicks will be there? Sounds like T&T will be limited on the amount of runs they will get in...:redface:

Yeah I was wondering of there would be any TNT time also.. Drug the car out
There today for nothin don't wanna do it again tomorrow

Thats up to the track. It's going to be busy our program with theirs. Did you get your gasket's I have two with me.

Steve

hell...I drove 2 hours, each way, to meet a bunch of nice people...Quite disappointed I didn't see what my new acquisition has, but...It was a nice cruise anyways. Just let er' out on the back roads back. My buddy said he was very impressed with the hospitality and coolness of the Buick clan, doesn't find that at other shows and meets. Hope to see you all again sometime soon. Have fun Sunday. Thanks for the tips...It's good to be back in black.

Like Loyd said, if he could control the weather he'd definitely have a different job!

We're at the mercy of the track when stuff like this happens. They did not think they could get the track sufficiently dry for us to race safely. It looked dry but water was still underneath....So we ended up running everything on Sunday. I think all classes got 2 qualifying/test and tune passes in before the actual eliminations. It was a busy day!

One nice thing about the track - they let us use their premises on Saturday - free of charge - and pulled over the owners grill for us to have a spur-of-the-moment cook out for everyone there! The Makely's had a few more tents to add on to the club tent, and we all had a nice visit. I think about 35 or so? So the day wasn't a total wash, in one respect.

Let's face it - it's been a tough year for Buick events....

It was a good thing we waited till Sunday,you would have taken alot of pudding back home with you. There is a upside to everything.:):):biggrin:
DDay