200r4 shifting ??

insane_v6

have a 200r4 brf code trans 3200 stall 10" l up
trans takes to long to shift 1-2 and 2-3 and 1-2 is very soft
installed 13vain pump,500 boost valve, mild shift kit, kevlar band

any clue ??

has any work other than the the shift kits been done in 22yrs. mine was doing that after 100+ passes..22 yrs and a 11.67 pass...time for a rebuild i think.:wink:

A 13 vane rotor upgrade is fine ,But they are selective.If it isnt the appropriate thickness to correspond with the pump pocket depth you can lose as much as 60 psi. max line pressure hot.This could cause shift concerns and or slipping at medium to heavy throttle.Kevlar band is a looser in the 2004R transmission and causes long drawn out shifts.Apressure test shopuld be performaed and if it is good I suggest installing our shift recalibration kit.

A 13 vane rotor upgrade is fine ,But they are selective.If it isnt the appropriate thickness to correspond with the pump pocket depth you can lose as much as 60 psi. max line pressure hot.This could cause shift concerns and or slipping at medium to heavy throttle.Kevlar band is a looser in the 2004R transmission and causes long drawn out shifts.Apressure test shopuld be performaed and if it is good I suggest installing our shift recalibration kit.

installed a gail younger re cal kit minor improvment !