2009 TSM Schedule

Scott231

Mean Scott
  1. GSCA Nationals - Bowling Green, KY: Qualifying Friday May 15, Eliminations Saturday May 16
  2. Buick Race Day - Norwalk, OH Qualifying and Eliminations Sunday May 31
  3. BPG Nationals - Columbus, OH: Qualifying Saturday Aug 1, Eliminations Sunday Aug 2
  4. Midwest Buick Challenge - Osceola, IN: Qualifying and Eliminations Saturday Sept 26
  5. Buick/Ford Shootout - Noble, OK: Qualifying Friday Oct 16 and Eliminations Saturday Oct 17
  6. Southern Buick Shootout - Reynolds, GA Qualifying and Eliminations Nov 7

Typically each race has a Test-n-Tune day one or two days prior to competition and some events have an additional, subsequent race in which TSM cars can participate. More complete details are furnished on these bulletin boards prior to each event. And of course, everything is subject to change - your wheelstanding pleasure may be impacted. :wink:

When time and weather permits, they often have a final qualifying round on Saturday morning.

I think in years past, Reynolds did qualifying and eliminations both on Saturday. Qualifying in Friday night's cool air could be fun :)

Thanks for adding the shootout in Noble, OK this year. Hope there's a good turnout of TSM cars to help us hand the fords their ass.

1. GSCA Nationals - Bowling Green, KY: Qualifying Friday May 15, Eliminations Saturday May 16
  2. Buick Race Day - Norwalk, OH Qualifying and Eliminations Sunday May 31
  3. BPG Nationals - Columbus, OH: Qualifying Saturday Aug 1, Eliminations Sunday Aug 2
  4. Midwest Buick Challenge - Osceola, IN: Qualifying and Eliminations Saturday Sept 26
  5. Buick/Ford Shootout - Noble, OK: Qualifying Friday Oct 16 and Eliminations Saturday Oct 17
  6. Southeast Musclecar Challenge - Reynolds, GA Qualifying Friday Nov 6 and Eliminations Nov 7

Typically each race has a Test-n-Tune day one or two days prior to competition and some events have an additional, subsequent race in which TSM cars can participate. More complete details are furnished on these bulletin boards prior to each event. And of course, everything is subject to change - your wheelstanding pleasure may be impacted. :wink:

The event in Reynolds, GA this year is November 6th & 7th, but the CORRECT event Name "Southern Buick Shoot Out".

Thanks,
Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance

Tremendous!

Thanks for adding the shootout in Noble, OK this year. Hope there's a good turnout of TSM cars to help us hand the fords their ass.
The Buick vs Ford event is for many of us the one big event a year that we can afford to attend. It is great that we will be able to see these guys run at such a central location. I will be especially looking forward to this trip now! :cool:

The Buick vs Ford event is for many of us the one big event a year that we can afford to attend. It is great that we will be able to see these guys run at such a central location. I will be especially looking forward to this trip now! :cool:

Outstanding!!! This is the one event I really look forward to and it just got better. ;) I'll still be in the slower crowd doing my part. ;)