2009 GS Nats DVD Odell Crash Scene.......

Thank You!

Nelson,
No one could have did that shot better, you captured the moment with song. You were in the area near my pit during this and I am thankful to view again, what I saw live from the same angle. Tense, afraid and then very thankful for Odell's well being was my feelings. I felt that all over again.
Thank you for the difference your work has done for cars and people.
You are every Buick owner's friend!

Nelson,
No one could have did that shot better, you captured the moment with song. You were in the area near my pit during this and I am thankful to view again, what I saw live from the same angle. Tense, afraid and then very thankful for Odell's well being was my feelings. I felt that all over again.
Thank you for the difference your work has done for cars and people.
You are every Buick owner's friend!

Wow, thank you so very much!!!

Nelson

just awsome!
you have a talent and ability to capture the moment, and share with everyone, I'm no expert ( but I did stay at holiday inn express once)
but you have tastefully shown us all the down side of racing, but the truth be known we all except that risk, and wish for the best.
Thanks for your fabulous video, I am so delighted you included Odell walking around too! big-big thanks to all for excellent response, and from my understanding Odells son fabricated that cage, he deserves the credit for protecting his Pops.
awsome, just awsome!!!!!:D

Thanks nelson, great vid, my oldest son installed the roll cage, the first and last one he has ever done, NHRA cetified it, i have saw you at serval races over the years. but i still dont really know you, thanks again oc,

Damn, that angle really captures the crash. The back shot looks like the PG13 version compared to this. Great filming.
AND DAMN CAN CAL RUN!!!!

Great work. Very tastefully done. I don't really know any of you, but it makes me proud to be part of a forum and a group of people that care. OC is the new "IRONMAN" to be able to walk away from that. You guys ROCK!

Thanks nelson, great vid, my oldest son installed the roll cage, the first and last one he has ever done, NHRA cetified it, i have saw you at serval races over the years. but i still dont really know you, thanks again oc,

It is an honor to have you view that film, and to have you still here with us. I have never met you either, but I can assure you that that won't be the case next time we meet. I would love to shake the hand of the man that survived that! I've seen that clip at least 100 times and I can't get over the violence with which you hit that wall, it is something that will stay with me forever! May you continue to do that which you love for years to come, racing! Your new pal, Nelly. :)

And thank you all again for all your kind words!!!

Hey thanx for doing the vids dude. Heck of a job..you get a atta boy. You were at the optimal point to capture this stuff

Man that is an awesome video

Being the person that posted the other video, I can say that this video is far superior. I was using a small handycam recorder and didn't expect to capture what I did. I probably could have gotten a slightly better angle, but your angle on the entire accident is amazing. Great editing work as well.

I still have no idea how OC made it out as well as he did. You are a very "tough" man and I think someone upstairs has bigger and faster plans for you. Your son did an amazing job of fabbing your cage.

They always say:

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
I always follow that saying up with, "Well I hope I have a fast guardian angel"

Get better OC, rest up, and when you feel better then get your wrenches out and rebuild yourself the car of your dreams.

Jerry Berger

Being the person that posted the other video, I can say that this video is far superior. I was using a small handycam recorder and didn't expect to capture what I did. I probably could have gotten a slightly better angle, but your angle on the entire accident is amazing. Great editing work as well.

Thank you for the compliment, but I thought your video was very telling, besides youtube has a way of making videos look terrible.

Can get the video to load. First 6 seconds starts then it stops. Maybe over your bandwidth limit w/the ISP?

Video Revised

I have revised the video to add some slow motion of the crash, now I know this may sound stupid but I am dedicating it to the car that lost it's life to save it's owner.

Click Here

you need to hang up the telephone

Can get the video to load. First 6 seconds starts then it stops. Maybe over your bandwidth limit w/the ISP?

as your still on dial up right?? LOL LOL LOL :tongue:

may have been a busy time for the net,