2009 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, 12k miles, 6-Spd

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
2009 Dodge Challenger RT Classic, 5.7L 375hp Hemi, 6-Spd manual trans, Track Pac (3:92 rear), Leather/Heated seats, NAV system, Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, 12k miles, Bright Silver Metallic, Stripes removed (easy enough to put on and I will if you want, I didn't like them). The car has a salvage history from MI. The original owner got backed into by a tractor trailer in the front right headlight area. He drove the car home and BEGGED his insurance man (brother in law) to total the car since it was virtually new. I bought the car from a buddy of mine who works for a Dodge dealership that bought the car and fixed it, I have ALL the receipts. The car only required a front right fender, hood, and bumper assy (plus other misc parts). RUNS AND DRIVES like new! I want to keep it but my wife has other ideas... who wants a winter condo in FL? Well apparently she does... Please, if you're looking to steal the car to flip it, press backspace and keep looking. This is a car for the guy looking to own and keep a great 6-spd Challenger for ever - like I wanted to do. Think about this, how many $100k cars that you see on the TV auctions went thru life without getting hit or being beat within an inch of their lives? Not too many I can tell you that! If it wasn't for the CARFAX (which I'll show you) you'd NEVER know this car was ever touched, come check it out if you want a good deal on a 12k miles RT. $21,500 takes the car or CLOSE offer, it's located in Wakefield, MA - miles will increase as I'm driving the car on nice days, the AC is ICE COLD - more so than in my truck (not to mention better MPGs)

00I0I_lYfWEHwoybM_600x450.jpg
CAM01086.jpg
20140617_185717.jpg
20140617_185649.jpg
00y0y_9BhyNDoCXU_600x450.jpg

If I was to trade it would need to be for a car with fewer than 50k miles that I could sell quickly - thanks.

Yup - car runs and drives fine (added 1,000 miles since this posting)... don't really mind keeping this one... thanks for the email.