2008 cadillac cts T6

fastcts-b

This car wil dayview next year in bowling green 08 cts 4 door 4.4 cubic inch turbo charged lc2 .some might have seen it at the last chapter meeting incomplete.will be completed next few months .happy holidays .

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]whats my ET

Attachments

• blackberry 205.jpg
    blackberry 205.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,268
those are two different cars. But i'd do that mod in a heartbeat! Anybody have a ruff list of problem areas?

Why cant somebody just make a stand alone obd2 box that would show all the monitors that the car should have.take the original connector and stash is out of the way so when they plug it in to check the monitors it shows what is programmed into the stand alone box.I am not telling anyone to do it because that would be illegal:biggrin:.I know some states look under the hood but there are some engine covers that could cover alot.The Cts coversion is a great one because that factory v6 is a pile of crap.

...because that factory v6 is a pile of crap.

Huh? :confused: Better take another look, that motor is pretty darn slick in factory form. Especially the new DI motor, 300+ HP and 30 MPG. Keep in mind ther are no power adders on these, then there's a Bonneville-built CTS that made 1100 HP with turbo's, all stock except the fuel/electrical system.

Huh? :confused: Better take another look, that motor is pretty darn slick in factory form. Especially the new DI motor, 300+ HP and 30 MPG. Keep in mind ther are no power adders on these, then there's a Bonneville-built CTS that made 1100 HP with turbo's, all stock except the fuel/electrical system.

Did you ever work on one? I have done heads on three of them thats why I called it a pile of crap . That thing does make good power for sure. The 2010 does scoot I drove one and it is impressive for sure but when it comes to working on them you better have all the dealer tools.Twin turbos on that engine would put the Ford sho to shame:biggrin:

Thought I had read somewhere the first one was lost in a garage fire?

Yep, that's right Glen, the older model with the LC2 was lost in the garage fire. This is the new body style that's getting coverted as we speak. This one should run even harder.

HTh
Prasad