2007 Yukon Denali

fvcwe4

Up for sale is my 2007 Yukon Denali 43,550 miles, Black outside tan and brown inside. First off the whole under carriage and inside of all panels has been treated with Waxoyl rust inhibitor see video
no rust or corrosion anywhere on vehicle this was just under $1,000.00 to get done. This truck has been extremly well cared for, has full Weather tech floor liners front to back , Volant cold air kit, still have all parts to factory air box, also a Corsa cat back touring exhaust , tinted front windows to match the rears, rear seats have seat covers. Always has Mobil 1 oil changes, Trans fluid and filter was changed less the 2,000 miles ago . Has very minor scratches here and there from normal driving and the chrome is peeling on 2 of the wheels in two small spots. Tires are about 50% worn. Also has black overlays on front and rear GMC emblems . It has every avaliable option I believe, rear camera, nav, sunroof, rear captian chairs, rear TV. You can email me with questions and for pics . I am asking 31,500 price is open to offers...... but NO low ballers. I am located in NY. My email is frankiecat20@yahoo.com