2007 Saturn Aura XR with 6,700 miles

SPTLSS1

I recently started a new job which includes a company car. Unfortunately my company will not buy my Aura for me to use as a company car so it must be sold.

My Aura is the XR model which is the top of the line. The XR comes with the 3.6 litre V6 motor with six speed automatic transmission. This is the same motor and transmission as found in the new Cadillac CTS. Mileage is 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.

The exterior color is Ocean Mist which is a silvery blue and the interior is Moroccan leather which is a dark tan along with black dash, carpets, and two tone leather doors. The trim is wood and the overall look is very sharp.

Standard features are a six disc in dash CD changer, power drivers seat, XM radio, radio volume adjustment based on vehicle speed, and power everything.

Options include leather, two stage heated seats, upgrade to Moroccan leather package, remote start from the key fob, power moonroof, power passenger seat, power adjustable pedals, and splash guards. My car has every single available option offered. The car stickered for over $28,000.

The car has 6,700 miles and is 100% flawless. I used to own a detailing business and this car is maintained to the highest of standards. Zaino sealant every two weeks, claybarred every month, all of the seats and carpets are covered with seat covers and towels to protect them. There are no door dings, scratches, curb rash, marks, etc. It is impossible to tell this car from being brand new. My license plate says SPTLSS 1(spotless) and it is.

Car never sits outside, never food in the car, you get the idea.

My price of $17,000 is thousands below KBB or Edmunds. Check dealers, Ebay, etc to see how fair my price is. Only reason for low price is I need to make room for the company car. I have free and clear title so their is no lein, etc.

My name is Phil and my cell number is 847-648-2270. Car is located in the burbs of Chicago.