Year, Make and Model of Car 2007 Chevy Impala Lt
Mileage 50,427
Price $10,900 obo
What is your name Bill Ritter
What is your Email Address Bill.ritter3683@gmail.com
What is your Phone number 513-368-4294
What is your City Cincinnati
What is your State Ohio
What is your Zip code 45248 I'm Willing to deliver within 200 miles of Cincy with a cash deposit.

I'm selling my wife's Impala. She went part time to stay at home more with the kids, so were cutting bills wherever possible to make up for the income. (This was part of the deal)

She bought the car new at the end of 07. It's absolutely PERFECT mechanically. Just had new Cooper CS4 tires put on it all the way around (2 fronts have zero miles on them, 2 rears have less than 5k on them.) I just put new rotors and pads on the front, and new pads on the rear. The oil has been changed with Valvoline Full Synthetic since the first oil change, every 3,000 miles. The trans fluid has bee changed every 25,000 with Valvoline Dex 6 Full Synthetic (twice).New battery last winter. New air filter with every other oil change. It doesn't leak any fluids. I'm pretty anal about maintenence.

The interior of the car is really clean, with minimal wear on the drivers seat. I just had it fully detailed inside and out. Carpets shampoo'd etc. for the new buyer. CD w/MP3 hook-up, Pwr windows, locks, etc. Cruise, all the usuals. Factory Remote Start and Keyless Entry.

Exterior of the car has a few VERY light scratches, no dents. It has a chip in the middle of the roof from who knows what (just noticed it today) and several moderate scratches under the front bumper from when she nosed over a parking curb. Overall its in GREAT shape considering a woman drove it:biggrin:

I'd consider it to be in "very good" shape overall. KBB prices it out at $11,300 and Dealers are asking around $13,500 I just want it out of my driveway so she quits nagging me to sell it. I think $10,900 is more than a fair asking price. Oh, and its the 3.5L Flex Fuel V6

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg