2005 Gto

Army MP

Me and the wife just got back from a test drive at the local dealership. I am VERY impressed to say the least! If you haven't already, I highly suggest that if you have some free time, swing by your local dealership and con them into a test drive! I don't know what you have to do in the mainland, but here in HI, I had to get my credit approved before they would let me take it out. The sales lady basically filled in half of it with bullcrap just so she could drive it!:eek: :D
Once again, I must say that that is one bad ride straight from the factory!
Oh yeah, turn the traction control OFF!!! It's more fun!!:D

I would have one of these if we were not trying to buy a house.

If you go drive one of them you wont be thinking its a Cavalier.

I drove an 04 stick and that was fun. Handles pretty well too.

I drove an 05 automatic and that impressed me even more.

The 05s do have the extra power they advertise so I am waiting for the rebates to kick in during December.

I want an 05 stick. It will be fun driving to work that is for sure.

I bought an 04 stick last December. Really a great car! Plenty of TR guys are turning to the new GTO, from what I can tell from this board and the GTO boards. Just ask Ken Mosher.

LS1, Tremec 6 speed and Dana IRS.

350 HP and 29 MPG highway.

Yeah, thanks haters - I know they really suck.

strike

:D

I can't wait to get back to the mainland to get one!
They are 8 - 9 thousand dollars cheaper there!:mad:

I bought an '05 A4 for my wife and I find myself sneaking out to go for rides all the time. It is an awesome car.

I and a few other TR locals bought '04s not to long ago....great car for the (heavily discounted!) price. Subtle and understated, like the T-Types of yesteryear! ;)