2005 GTO, M6, mostly stock & immaculate, NJ

nighthawk355x

Disciple of speed
Finally dumping all I own and going the Z06 route. This one hurts like hell to sell but here goes...

05 GTO, M6, black w/black int, just hit 42,000 miles, car's stock excapt for a Lingenfelter CAI and resonator delete stock mid-pipe. Car has 17x8.5" Stern SSR wheels (run $2500ish if you can even find a set). It's as close to a new car as you'll probably ever find in a goat, body, interior and under hood are immaculate, have tons of maintainence records, both previous owner and myself were religious with maintainence, it's been on a synthetic diet it's whole life.

Car needs absolutely nothing but a new home. I'm starting at $17,000 obo. This may sound a little high but I am negotiable within reason. Come take a look. The car's condition speaks for itself. For full asking price or damn close to it I'll include the Stern wheels, a mint set of stock GTO 17's, an impossible to find Banshee dash mount dual gauge pod, and $400 worth of aftermarket motor & trans mounts.

I'd definately LIKE to sell the car, but I'm not in any rush at all, and it's not a fire sale or anything, so no lowballers or tire kickers. By all means bring a mechanic, PM me for a Vin to carfax, whatever you need. The car will not disappoint. My number is 848-250-3006. Call or text.

No trades unless it's for an 02+ Z06, preferably EB.

Sorry for the crap pics, will take better if I have time. If you're serious though come out, no joke it won't disappoint.
fgv.jpg

25.jpg

23.jpg

eng2.jpg

eng2-1.jpg

Ill give you all the money in my pocket. Deal :D? Bump for a great looking car.. Wish I could afford it.

Anyone debating on whether they think they would like a GTO, should go drive it. I just bought a procharged '05 and even with all the mods it's still a comfortable great driving car. GLWS

Anyone debating on whether they think they would like a GTO, should go drive it. I just bought a procharged '05 and even with all the mods it's still a comfortable great driving car. GLWS

That's what I love about them. Admittedly, a few years back I swore up & down I'd never own one. But they kept growing on me, then I sat in one and that was it. These cars changed my whole outlook on the car world. I love them to death now. It's like a civilized musclecar. You can beat the piss out of punks at the stop lights and still take your woman to a fancy restaurant without looking jevenile.:biggrin:

Have you tried putting it on vette forums someone may take it in on trade worth a shot. I am thinking my next vehicle need's to be a z06 I love my vette I never thought I could like a vette near as much as my buick's but guess what I do. Good luck on getting you a z06 & ttt for a nice gto.