2005 Dbl cab 23mpg

michaels86svo

I am selling my 2005 Tacoma Doublecab TRD Sport pre-runner SR5 Longbed.It is Black sand pearl with grey interior and is an 5spd Automatic.I use MObil 1 synthetic oil and Toyota filters.The truck is loaded I beleive all options but the drl lights and the JVC stereo option.It has several add ons as follows;
TRD seat covers
Toyota all weather mats
Toyota door sill protecters
K&N cold air kit(not just a filter)
2" leveling kit in front
debadged tailgate
Black Headlights mod
replaced the white/red TRD stickers with black,charcoal,silver decals
Pro-Comp 17x9 alluminum wheels
NItto terra grabbler 265/70/17 less then 10k miles
flush soft bed cover that rolls up($400-don't remember brand)
replaced the HUGE stock muffler with a stainless Magnaflo muffler(no baffles)
AVS vent shades
proffessional 35% tint on front doors
all glass has vin# etched in it for security
We have taken this truck on several family trips and got 23mpg on most trips.Truck is well cared for with HWY miles at 74k.
Also have factory wheels and tires(17's)
Truck is awesome,just getting rid of payment to buy something cheaper.
NADA Retail is $21300,I would like to get $19,900 or best offer.Might consider trades.I'm not upside down in this.
The truck has acheived a best of 23mpg as is and almost 24mpg with factory wheels and tires.
michaels86svo@hotmail.com
here is a link to 31 pics.

michaels86svo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

DSC02008.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

Don't let the v6 turn some of you off.The truck has a towing package and a 6500 tow rating.I pulled a friend of mines 21' Ranger Bass boat with it better than his Chevy Tahoe or his Z71 with the 5.3v8.The engine comes stock with forged internals,10:1 compression,4valves per cyl.,duel overhead cams,etc and runs awesome with the coldair intake and exhaust.We travel alot and we take this over my wifes Honda Accord.