2004 S55 500 HP ....Black on Black...$19500!!!

slowcar

Banned
2004 S55 Mercedes 500 HP SUPER SEDAN

I am selling a 2004 S55 ...2 owners....highway miles at 124k.....black on black...only 3700 S55 Mercedes Benzs were made from 2003-2006 before the newer body in 2007....anything AMG is limited period....the original MSRP was $138k......

Specs:
Hand Built bullet proof 5.5 supercharged engine (factory AMG)
14.6" - 6 PISTON calipers front and 4 piston calipers rear...stops as well as a C5
AMG interior with speedshift steering wheel controls
18" factory AMG wheels with new tires...

Everything works and the car looks like a 25k mile car

Options are: Keyless Go AND Rear shade ..trunk closer..dynamic seats

This is a wolf in sheeps clothing...the car produces 500 hp and 510 ft. lbs of torque under 2500 rpm....it is a low 12 second car with butter smooth acceleration and extremely reliable....

With a pulley and tune the car will run mid 11's @120+ mph ...this is a 5000 lb car with massaging and a/c seats.....

Basically it is a 4 door super car..with a tune the 155 mph top speed is set eliminated and the car will run 196 mph....

....Car is in excellent condition...well maintained and needs nothing....

ask for pics.....

PRICED TO SELL
$19500......the engine alone is worth $10k from a junk yard if you could find one...they dont break...
:D

Original MRSP ranged quite a bit from low $90's to low 120's. What options does it have? Either way that seems to be what they are pullen I guess with that kinda mileage. Can't believe how much depreciation takes place with these cars. Almost comical.

They are fast and is probably one of the most comfortable cars I have driven. And they handle like no car I have been in personally.

A pretty dam good buy for someone wanting exotic performance and luxury at a Hyundia price.

This is a loaded car...

The S55 was a $123k car plus options.....
Keyless go
Trunk closer
Dynamic seats
Nav
ETC.

Funny thing is I see idiots buying G35's AND Mustang GT's and SRT8 chargers for more money....and none of those cars are even in this league
they only built like 3700 S55's in 4 years...

I am thinking about not even selling it...I have been driving the car for a few days and truthfully it is as quiet as drives like my 15k mile S550 Mercedes....the engines are hand built to the best precision in the auto industry in these cars...they take only mobil one and can hit an easy 250k without single issue...

The brakes are 15" up front with 6 piston calipers...

And yes this car spins tires at 50 mph on a warm day....it is 500hp and 520 torque.....

the engine by itself ...same supercharged 5.5 AMG sold on ebay for almost $11k a few months back...just the motor...

I will give it a week ...then the car is going staying with me....

yeah I may..I am also selling my S65...700 hp....

It is a shame ......I would assume some of these GN guys would be driving the Super benz's as DD's or second cars...they support what the GN did 23 years ago...Comfort and Speed all in one package....Atleast that is all I like to drive...my S65 is close to 700 hp and is like new.....it ran 122 mph at 5200 lbs. in the 1/4 .....really cant say anything else can do that with a/c seats and rock solid reliability.....

All true but they are an arm and a leg to work and parts are expensive. Buick guys are cheap. Champaign taste with beer budgets.:cool:

True

Buicks guy are cheap.....but these cars are bullet proof....in the 125k miles on the car it has had a total of $1900 in repairs....which is nothing....oil changes every 7500 miles and that is about it....

Why buy a Buick when you can have this car for the same money...and this car is 50x the engineering of our buicks....original MSRP $130k.....Hand built as all AMG's are...5.5 supercharged with Keyless go and dynamic seats....awesome car...rides and drives like new...high miles..126k...no oil loss and no oil burn...not a sound from the interior over any bumps or at 100 mph....Only 851 built that year....Fly in and drive home....car will run a 12.5@114 mph stock with traction....a/c seats and messagers

Mercedes-Benz : S-Class : eBay Motors (item 320487242255 end time Feb-21-10 16:56:36 PST)