2004 GTO --The Ultimate Sleeper Kill Machine

dhauser

The end is fear
This is the first place I have offered this car for sale, so TR guys have first shot at owning this.

2004 Pontiac GTO, 11,xxx original miles. 850 horsepower, twin turbo, LS2, powerglide automatic. Over $60,000 in modifications alone, not counting the price of the car. Turbos mounted under the rear bumper, huge intercooler, FAST system, aluminum heads, headers, and way more than I can mention. This car will run up to 25 lbs of boost safely. Currently set at 9 lbs for "safe" (read: insane) street use. The car has run 9.90s at the track, with video proof.

And yet, the car looks completely stock from the side, and the only hints at what lies underneath are a small amount of intercooler visible under the bumper, and the turbos slightly visible if seen from a low angle in the rear. Stock wheels and tires, stock body, flat hood, tinted windows so the full roll cage is invisible. Swing outs being installed next week for super easy ingress/egress.

Tons of engineering went into this car. Built by a very reputable high tech shop out west. Beautiful GTO stock interior all there, back seats still usable if you're a little bendy. AC still works.

The sound of this car is sick. Aside from that, it's a stealthy Z06, Viper, and Ferrari killer.

Silver with dark graphite leather. You know what it looks like. A few pics available, but if I don't sell the car immediately, it will get the full multi-media ad layout and go to ebay.

Priced at $31,900, which is just over HALF the cost of the mods alone, not including the cost of an 11k mile '04 GTO.

Will consider trades of NICE classic muscle or low mileage GNs or TRs plus cash. No projects, bikes, paint-work cars, or cars needing major mechanical repair. I have a few pics I can email, but they only show the exterior, which is very nice and has only the minor imperfections you'd expect a 6 year old car to have.

I can get all the answers you need if you are a serious buyer. If you're not really serious, don't have permission, or don't have the funds, let's not waste each other's time. This is a serious car with serious power for a serious enthusiast. I will not sell this car to anyone under 25 years old, period.

Most of you here have a better appreciation for this sort of thing than the average car guy, which is why I listed it here first.

You have some nice cars sir. How fast do you want your trades, power wise that is. You will find many different flavors in the GN's, you know

Clarification would be good, I suppose. Most interested in stockish type GNs, stockish type muscle cars, or stockish type 55-57 Chevys. I'm particularly interested in finding a 1964 Impala SS convertible or nice clone. Would also consider nice street rods. No real interest in race cars. Hope that helps.

I will do so as soon as possible on the pics. It is currently being polished and having the roll cage modified for easier ingress and egress. For now, just imagine a silver 2004 GTO that is stock appearing at first glance.

So your looking for a stree driven type car+ cash your way, for a high 9 sec GTO? Most people you will attract will be the complete opposite, just becuase of the way the car was built. High horspower, meant more for the track then driving around town, at least if you dont want to get thousands of dollars worth of tickets :). Runs high 9's, has a roll cage, etc. Im not saying someone out there may step it up and go from mild to Wild as I like to call it, but who knows. I'm sure its a nice piece no doubt, but I would think the LS1 site would get you more serious bites. I love GTO's, especially ones that turn 9's, but then again, I like extreme type cars. Good luck, im sure it will make someone very happy!

Thanks for the input. Looking primarily for a cash sale, but those are the trades I'd consider. It's no biggie. Car will hit ebay with full pics and videos in a few weeks. Will look at LS1.com as well.

Cars for sale

So Is this going to turn into a private forum for "dhauser" and his car company to sell cars? The guys has 4 cars listed with links to his used car lot. Im all for helping a GN guy out in these tuff times but I this soon to be out of controll.

So Is this going to turn into a private forum for "dhauser" and his car company to sell cars? The guys has 4 cars listed with links to his used car lot. Im all for helping a GN guy out in these tuff times but I this soon to be out of controll.

Short answer, no.

Is this in "showroom condition" like the GN you sold with 45 k?

You got some "BIG ONES"007. I was wondering the same thing. Who in there right mind would invest $60,000 in a Cavalier look-a-like??? Let alone spend that kinda $$$ to buy one. Maybe if it were a tube chassis car set-up for the track, but sounds like a maintance nightmare if they did all that to a factory GTO and didnt build a "real chassis".