Blacked-out Headlights
17x8.5" Rota Slipstreams and
17x8" Enkei Stockers
Fairly new Yokohama Advans
Also stock exhaust and airbox/filter.
Includes a brand new HJC CL-15
helmet DOT-218 and Snell M2005 Rated,
the same color as the car.
5qts Mobile 1 Fully sythetic oil and filter.
Will be detailed inside and out for delivery.
And last but not least, I will throw in a FREE,
yes free, 2-Liter bottle of Pepsi.

Very well taken care of, adult owned. This car is insane to drive and handles amazingly. It has very, very low miles for a 2003. It still has new car smell in it.
Kelly Blue Book lists Private Party Value at $24,430 and Suggested Retail Value at $26,950. With all these parts this is a great deal. I will provide a FREE Carfax Report to buyer.

This is being sold to fund my GN. $23,000 FIRM.

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

Picture021.jpg

tyi.jpg

XD45ACP-1.jpg

rota_slipstream.jpg

Nice EVO... want to sell the GN? lol

Good to see someone making a move on a car that was once a EVO or SRT8 of the day.....I have a E55 and a few turbo buicks... will never give a buick up and in most cases would rather cruise my GN then my 500 hp E55.....good luck with the EVO.. it will sell

That "thud" you may have heard off in the distance was my head hitting my desk as I sit in my hotel room near ASU here in Tempe. I'm on a business trip right now and unfortunately my schedule is just too full to take a sidetrip to Tuscon and come see this car in person.

I know you don't often see these two words in the same sentence, but that is by far the classiest EVO I have ever seen...the color, the wheels and the blacked out headlamps all combine for a beautiful effect. Wow--- great job!

That "thud" you may have heard off in the distance was my head hitting my desk as I sit in my hotel room near ASU here in Tempe. I'm on a business trip right now and unfortunately my schedule is just too full to take a sidetrip to Tuscon and come see this car in person.

I know you don't often see these two words in the same sentence, but that is by far the classiest EVO I have ever seen...the color, the wheels and the blacked out headlamps all combine for a beautiful effect. Wow--- great job!

I really appreciate that. If you are ever in the area or want more pics, let me know. I don't want or need to sell it and if it doesn't sell, I'll just have to wait a while to mod the GN the way I want it.

Nice looking car, makes me miss my EVO :frown: Are those EvoDave headlights? I had them on my red 03, looked bad ass.

i bet this car handles real well, i see you got some mods done to it u got any time slips to share to prospective buyers? (1/4 mile or lap time), thanks