2002 Lincoln LS v8 87k miles $6k (in New York)

87GNattyKid

Im trying to sell my 2002 lincoln ls so i can afford another grand national. I only owned one for about a year until someone blew a red light and totaled mine which i was forced to sell.

Well 3 years have gone by and i've been itching for another GN or t type all this time, so hopefully i can sell this and get myself my dream car.

For sale is a 2002 lincoln ls v8. It has about 87k miles and i've put some work into it. The car has HID headlights, a magnaflow exhaust system, a cold air intake system, and a speaker/sub/amp system for the music enthusiast.

The car is black on black. Leather interior is in good condition, exterior has some damage on the passanger side rear quarter panel (which is why the price is lower than i'd like it to be) Overall, the car is mechanically sound.

The car is at my house but im away at college now so i wont be able to get pictures until tomarrow when im home for the weekend. Im looking to get $6k for the car.

You can reach me by txt or phone call at 631-521-5394 (please text during the week since im in class for a large portion of the weekday.)

I will be posting pics soon.