2002 c5

Bigthainitty

All American!
Hi, I know brand new here but I've been silently reading the forums here for a while as my interest in turbo bucks has grown. Seems to be lots of good people here :) anyway...2002 C5 corvette for sale $35,000 obo or trade 87 GN plus cash. Car has approximately 46k miles, 6spd, hurst shifter, pfadt diff brace, bilstiens, baer 2pc rotors, zoo calipers, braided lines, 18"&19" 2010 zr1 wheels (black), jab shorties, x pipe w/ hi flo cats, b&b bullet cat back (4tip), mad wires, big aluminum radiator, maggie 112, LS2 throttle body, kenne bell boost a pump, vara ram intake, carbon fiber hood, all lights blacked out, and lowered on stock bolts. I need money to finish my chevelle and I'd really like to get into the turbo Buicks. Thank you for reading!

Im sorry again for the typos, its supposed to be JBA shorty headers and MSD wires. If anyone would like pictures or has questions please feel free to email me. Never raced or dyno'ed but its pretty fast. It runs low boost and is very streetable.

I wish it did, but no it's a roots style super charger, a magnuson 112. Engine it's self is stock, of course the crank has been pinned. You have to pin the cranks on ls1's because there's no jetway on the snout and pinning it prevents the balancer slipping. I changed the snout on the blower to acceptnthe larger ls2 throttle body. Everything else is just bolt ons. Of course it's tuned by my buddy in chatsworth not some weak of the shelf tune from magnuson. 35k is just my asking price (gotta start high cause the price only goes down) it's great car and I'd guess it's making about 500+ fwhp. If anyone is interested at all I'd be very happy to send pictures I just can't figure out how to post them here. Thank you for looking.

HAHA :D Thank you very much, is there any way to just transfer an image from a device? I dont get the url thing :? If anyone has any questions in the meantime feel free to call me @ 626-213-9365, thanks again!

i1120.

Thank you! Yeah thats my 69 chevelle, been in the family since 69 :) Part of the reason the vettes gotta go (besides the fact that I want a turbo buick). Thanks again for looking!

Yeah, if you saw it in person you might like it better. I have never seen another c5 here in CA with same hood, it set it apart from the pack. The car will come with the original hood to whomever buys her and the original intake manifold, thanks everyone!

Chevelle

Thank you! Yeah thats my 69 chevelle, been in the family since 69 :) Part of the reason the vettes gotta go (besides the fact that I want a turbo buick). Thanks again for looking!

Are you restoring the Chevelle to its original glory? if not, you might want to install a stout Buick motor in it and that will be a great sleeper iin the 10s:biggrin:

I completed the body and paint, redid the suspension, and have a 427 BBC I built making 720 fwhp 685 tq. Your idea sounds pretty sick but I think I'll just try to sell the vette to get some turbo 6 power :)