2001 Procharged WS6 Trans Am

Vipermuscle

I am now in the market for a GN again and am wondering if you would be interested in a trade??

2001 WS6 trans am, 59000 mi in the very rare Sunset Orange Metallic 6 speed 1 of 195 built. The motor is has fully forged internals,the pistons are wiseco flat top forged pistons. The rods are eagle forged. Stock heads, and a 232/236 116 LSA blower cam, heads are unported, but the springs are patriot gold extreme 660 lift. 60# injectors. Exhaust includes hooker super comp ceramic coated headers to an off road y-pipe, then a stainless magnaflow exhaust full 3". The blower is an ATI procharger P1SC kit. It produces 10-11 pounds of boost now. On 4lbs it dynoed 498 so it should be into the low to mid 600rwhp range now. It also has a Mcleod RST clutch. Rear end is a Moser 12 bolt with 33 spline axles and 3.73 gears. It is a posi rear. Brand new Spohn adj. torque arm and lower control arms. Brand new Nitto 555 drag radials slotted brake roters. Fuel system is also upgraded. Probably much more that I forgot. Interior is perfect with zero wear. as well as the paint. No chips scratches or dents what so ever. I have detailed pictures and all factory stock parts down to the stock air box and rearend. Car is perfect and needs nothing.

Asking price is $18,000 but i will trade for a GN (86-87) of equal value. No junk please.

608-516-7386 or email me at ddhemi@hotmail.com

img_6510.jpg

41108_10.jpg

ws610.jpg

ws611.jpg

ps110.jpg

I rode in this car for the first time last night. It boogies! There isn't so much as a stone chip in the wheel wells, either. This car has been built right and is very meticously detailed.

GLWT!

We had one come through our auction . That color has to be seen in person. That has to be one of pontiac's best colors ever. That is a great looking car.good luck with the sale or trade.

Too bad. I offered him a sweet 86 WH1, sent a bunch of pics and he was going to do the same. I never got any from him and he wont reply to emails. If not interested a response saying so would have been nice. Oh well.

I am now in the market for a GN again and am wondering if you would be interested in a trade??

2001 WS6 trans am, 59000 mi in the very rare Sunset Orange Metallic 6 speed 1 of 195 built. The motor is has fully forged internals,the pistons are wiseco flat top forged pistons. The rods are eagle forged. Stock heads, and a 232/236 116 LSA blower cam, heads are unported, but the springs are patriot gold extreme 660 lift. 60# injectors. Exhaust includes hooker super comp ceramic coated headers to an off road y-pipe, then a stainless magnaflow exhaust full 3". The blower is an ATI procharger P1SC kit. It produces 10-11 pounds of boost now. On 4lbs it dynoed 498 so it should be into the low to mid 600rwhp range now. It also has a Mcleod RST clutch. Rear end is a Moser 12 bolt with 33 spline axles and 3.73 gears. It is a posi rear. Brand new Spohn adj. torque arm and lower control arms. Brand new Nitto 555 drag radials slotted brake roters. Fuel system is also upgraded. Probably much more that I forgot. Interior is perfect with zero wear. as well as the paint. No chips scratches or dents what so ever. I have detailed pictures and all factory stock parts down to the stock air box and rearend. Car is perfect and needs nothing.

Asking price is $18,000 but i will trade for a GN (86-87) of equal value. No junk please.

608-516-7386 or email me at ddhemi@hotmail.com

img_6510.jpg

41108_10.jpg

ws610.jpg

ws611.jpg

ps110.jpg

Decent build up any track numbers ?

Too bad. I offered him a sweet 86 WH1, sent a bunch of pics and he was going to do the same. I never got any from him and he wont reply to emails. If not interested a response saying so would have been nice. Oh well.

Entirely possible dude wasn't interested in your car. I wouldn't loose sleep over it, though. I saw the photo's of your car, and it looked very nice, but VM is wanting a GN more than a TR.

Entirely possible dude wasn't interested in your car. I wouldn't loose sleep over it, though. I saw the photo's of your car, and it looked very nice, but VM is wanting a GN more than a TR.

I dont think I will lose any sleep. All I was saying was some common courtesy would have been nice. Case in point, instead of him mailing/calling me and saying he wasnt interested you are doing it for him. Thats OK, I am better off keeping mine anyways.

I dont think I will lose any sleep. All I was saying was some common courtesy would have been nice. Case in point, instead of him mailing/calling me and saying he wasnt interested you are doing it for him. Thats OK, I am better off keeping mine anyways.

Excuse me for helping a buddy out, since I have more access to a PC than he does. Your car is very nice, but it didn't trip his trigger. He is more interested in a GN or a black T. Frankly, I wish he would find one that meets his needs, and he would quit salivating over the two GN's of theCATman and myself. Yes, I agree that maybe some common courtesy could've been shown and a return email stating that VM had no interest in your T. But is it really worth coming on the bump thread and talking a bunch of smack to make him seem like a jerk? I think not. VM has recieved a few inquiries and we have acted on them instead. Bottom line - not interested in your car.

Thank you for ruining a perfectly good 'for sale' thread.

Now that this has been bumped TTT again, I would recommend anyone interested in this car to either trade or purchase see it in person. It is a very well-built car. It is also a very fast car :)

Your definition and mine of "talking a bunch of smack to make him seem like a jerk?" are completely different. Asking for some common courtesy is talking smack? Whatever man. GLWS

Great looking car, I have always liked the WS6 and that color, Only three things would stop me, Can't use a 6 speed, Don't like moser rear ends and it it to far away but it is a super looking car and looks like a great buy at that price

There it is, my dream T/A. I always have wanted the SOM WS6, and always will til I get one, more so than the TTA. I'd offer my TTA, but you seem to be in the market for a GN...besides, my TTA is nice, but your car seems to be mint.
TTT for a nice T/A, and good luck to ya with the sale/trade.

Negative. Still available. If not sold, rumor has it the P1SC is going to be upgraded to a D1SC and the 6-rib setup will be replaced with an 8-rib setup for the belt.

VM is still interested in trading for a 10 sec full interior turbo buick. Though not a race car, I mentioned that sweet GNX clone thats in the for sale section :)