2000 ss camaro and polaris four wheeler

we2man

For sale is a pewter on black leather 2000 ss camaro. Car has the LS1 with 6 speed trans, and has the 342 posi rear end car has high miles but looks great and runs like new! It will grab rubber in the first four gears! leather is in great shape the dash has no cracks, Ice cold ac, cd player. four wheel disc brakes Has the slp option code on the door(y2y)and(wu8) ss code!slp options include fiberglass ram air hood with K&N filter big mouth exhaust and thicker sway bars $4,500.00 Firm also for sale is my 2002 polaris sportsman 250 it is also in real good shape and runs very very good! $1,200.00 if interested i'll post pictures asap Thanks for looking!!! we2man if interested i can send pics via cell phone 423 716- 1679

if interested i can send pics via cell phone 423 716-1679 may even combine make offer!

I have a GN posted. If you'd be interested in working something out, shoot me a PM

-Will

I have a GN posted. If you'd be interested in working something out, shoot me a PM

-Will
I would really like to trade my 2000 ss six speed thats in real good condition cosmeticly and runs like a demon for a 86-87 GN even if its rough let me be the judge of that! I've had four gn's and i need another I just put chrome 17 inch factory correct wheels with nitto extreme tires on the ss and it looks mean! just shoot me some offers you never know! thanks! D gentry my # 423-457-6991 and if you want i'll send pics!