2000 Camaro SS - Genuine - FOR TRADE

97jeepgcl4trade

looking for a ttype/grandnational.. I take preference to GN's, but will def consider t's...
I'm looking for DAILY DRIVERS- NOT HOTRODS!

I know what my car is worth, and will find out what yours is, so please don't be silly! I will consider trades + cash from you... but looking for an even trade... i will not add cash.

I daily drive my 2000 Camaro SS... It has 70,000 miles on it... with 10k on the New Transmission... Automatic - GM Worked, shiftkitted and cooled.

SLP catbacks...

OTHERWISE STOCK!

#'s matching. Pewter with T-Tops. wonderful Pioneer Headunit - 2 Sony XPLOD speakers.
Z06 Motorsport Rims
no accidents, no damage.. NEAR-MINT EXT AND INT!!!! Honestly... nothing wrong with this car... I love it to death, I don't beat on it.. Its my baby...

But I am a HUGE FAN of Grand Nationals... And I'm all about the unofficial car shows... And cruising in a GN is a dream of mine.

Don't get me wrong.. This car is a head turner... Has the cats, but this catback is still loud and mean! True new-school muscle

LS1 power of course!... haha

Looking for a daily driveable - slightly to not modified - GN or T-Type.

my e-mail address is PERMINENTPSYCHO@AOL.COM

please specify in subject " GN TRADE CAMARO" or the like. caps is a-ok!

heres some pics...

MINT!

l_7ca1d4c9c8100783ec1194f958368cdc.jpg

l_ecfa5f3b089a5ce3dc7d3a16f2e744f0.jpg

l_78ef4e04de69effdda465fc1e62170e6.jpg

tails blacked with a cover.

i'll include all the vinyls i purchased and have yet to add
5.7 LS1 for the hood scoop (5 prints) and CAMARO inserts (both black)
SS for the seat headrests (already installed driver side... i like the assymetry... you decide your preference - red)

I also have Headlight and Corner lense BLACK-Out covers i did not install.. inc

please do not delete me.

i did not post a price because this is not for sale... it is for trade

I am located in Northern NJ
bergen county.

just on a whim but you wouldnt want a 80 camaro mutt all built drivetrain with a m-21 4spd posi the whole 10 yards just needs some care on interior and slight bodywork i have all the parts. runs adn will drive next week or so. drove perfect till a wheel cyl went. now has all new brakes and just ogt my stainless brake lines to replace the old ones yesturday. tore some stuff in my shoulder and cant shift the 4spd anymore. im in middlesex county nj
email me at flyboy367@aol.com

just on a whim but you wouldnt want a 80 camaro mutt all built drivetrain with a m-21 4spd posi the whole 10 yards just needs some care on interior and slight bodywork i have all the parts. runs adn will drive next week or so. drove perfect till a wheel cyl went. now has all new brakes and just ogt my stainless brake lines to replace the old ones yesturday. tore some stuff in my shoulder and cant shift the 4spd anymore. im in middlesex county nj
email me at flyboy367@aol.com

I was wondering if you wanted to trade your car for a Mud Bogger I know it is a big difference but if you are into it is a lot of fun.

well there isnt much mud by me but email me the specs and some pics. ill take a look. i like anything fun

The specs is that it is a 1990 Ford F-250 it has a 1986 460 engine. It has a B&M shift kit, a Rebuilt Torque converter. It has a 6'' lift kit it has 37'' Super Swampers TSL Bogger. New SuperLift Shocks, a Diamond plate lock box

I have an 87 gn looking to trade
long island...needs paint
Many healthy mods.... no drag car

also, if you have a car that isnt a T or a GN

maybe a Typhoon or a Syclone..

or really anything of similar worth that isnt slow... haha...

please shoot me the idea!

Hey guys, as of recently, I have been getting a bunch of emails, and responses to this post.

I originally posted it back in July of 2007...

I still own the Camaro, however, it has become impractical for me to accept a grand national/t-type as a trade for it.

The car is no longer in New Jersey, I am currently in Central Florida. I drove here in the camaro as a matter of fact. Its almost at 75,000 miles now. Still mint with no problems in sight. And certainly getting more use of it's t-tops!

Now that I am in Florida, I have to drive much further to get anywhere, its quite a difference from the urban area I was in up north, where I wouldve enjoyed owning a t/gn.

If I were to get rid of the car now, It would have to be sold... Which I have not shown any efforts to do so, as there are no problems with it, and I have no reason to do so... However, If someone were to make an offer, I would entertain it... Only with the thought that I'd maybe purchase a cheap econocar and bank the rest.

I will leave the thread open, just in case anyones interested in buying, plus I'm always open to possibilities. You never know, I may see a car you want to trade and fall in love!

Thank you

-Dane